Ark smart breeding program

aaron86

Hi,

mutations are not restricted (at least not compared to the game, the value is stored in a signed 32 bit integer ingame and in ASB). If you mean the limit in the breeding-planner, set the value to `-1` to allow creatures with any number of mutations.

Stat-levels are restricted to `9999` in ASB, the game doesn't support levels for single stats to be greater than 255, at least after restarting a server, the level is set to a number lower than 256 (to be precise it's set to the old number modulo 256, because stat levels are stored as 8 bit values in the savegame-file). Mods or admin-commands allow higher levels than 255 for single stats, afaik that doesn't protect them to be reset after loading the save-file. If you know a mod that allows levels higher than 255 permamently, let me know, so I can consider increasing that limit.

With 17k you probably mean the stat-value? The limit for that is currently 10M in ASB, which would be practical impossible to reach. To get a stat value of 17k for HP, you'd need around 60 wild levels with 100% imprinting or 73 levels without imprinting. ASB mostly shows levels, as this is the important infos for breeding. The stat-value can be seen in the tooltip when hovering over a stat.

For a good tutorial about the application and breeding, have a look at this video, it's part 1 of a 3 video series:

Just an fyi folks your posting in the mobile section. Love the tool and use it all the time for pc (uploading breeding batches instead of manual typing is amazing) but for mobile the values are off. Same as the other calc tools, as of yet to find one designed for mobile.

We have a mixture of launch ark values mixed with more recent values on some from what i have seen. The prenerf flyer stamina still has me laughing when i try to run it.

20 hours ago, aaron86 said:

no, my rexes hatch at 17k health and 461 damage I and gather other rexes from people and am trying to push these stats as far as possible

What do you mean with "no"? If your rex has a stat-value of 17k HP, it's no issue to enter it.

19 hours ago, Kens2cool said:

Just an fyi folks your posting in the mobile section.

Oh, thanks, didn't notice this. You're right, the values of the mobile-version are different, I heard the values from around early 2017 work good with the mobile-version.

13 hours ago, aaron86 said:

when I enter 17000 it rounds down to 9999.

Then you probably are in the Stat-Testing-tab and entered the value in the field for the stat-level (which can't be greater than 255 ingame). For extracting the level, the stat-value (which can reach numbers greater than 100k) needs to be entered in the Extractor-tab. I recommend watching the video I posted earlier, at 10:58 ( https://youtu.be/zOYvKhLAHL4?t=658 ) this part is explained in more detail.

13 hours ago, cad said:

Then you probably are in the Stat-Testing-tab and entered the value in the field for the stat-level (which can't be greater than 255 ingame). For extracting the level, the stat-value (which can reach numbers greater than 100k) needs to be entered in the Extractor-tab. I recommend watching the video I posted earlier, at 10:58 ( https://youtu.be/zOYvKhLAHL4?t=658 ) this part is explained in more detail.

I'm on ps4 I didn't think I could use extractor.

• 9 months later...

Archived