Dragon Beta

TradingTony

7 minutes ago, Jemcrystal said:

This is sorta off topic yet not.  Just noting other games don't let players talk about beta on forums.  It's like "hush hush" don't give anything away.  But I always thot that was dumb and appreciate Wildcard letting people talk openly about beta.  That is all.

I'm guessing you're talking about Beta testing? Because I believe the OP is talking about the Dragon Boss at Beta difficulty: All bosses have Alpha, Beta and Gamma difficulties. The naming convention is a bit confusing.

15 hours ago, d1nk said:

Beta Dragon aint nothin' to flock with

We're going through that right now, I figure one riding yuty, one on a tame to kill adds and yuty rider controls the theriz? 

To say I am not looking forward to this would be an understatement. Yeah the theri yuty combo was my thinking too, with more than enough veggie cakes. And taking in some guns and ammo incase we take too many theri casualties.

Which dragon are you talking about island or rag. I have done alpha on rag with 19 rexs 1 yuty rexs had 70k hp 1k melee it was rough though all rexs had 8k hp after fight due to dragons fire the key is to dps it fast enough. However therizs are a much safer bet. Its like the wild giga a rex can kill a wild giga with the right stats as giga has a % bleed effect . I personally think therizs are an easy raise just because of berries and with kangaroo imprint bonus its easy to get 100% imprint 

On 1/27/2019 at 2:55 PM, Kingordep said:

Which dragon are you talking about island or rag. I have done alpha on rag with 19 rexs 1 yuty rexs had 70k hp 1k melee it was rough though all rexs had 8k hp after fight due to dragons fire the key is to dps it fast enough. However therizs are a much safer bet. Its like the wild giga a rex can kill a wild giga with the right stats as giga has a % bleed effect . I personally think therizs are an easy raise just because of berries and with kangaroo imprint bonus its easy to get 100% imprint 

Correct, it depends essentially on which map you do it on.

Rag is a lot easier. We did Alpha Dragon on Rag with 15 Rexes and 1 Yuty. I rode the unimprinted Yuty (keep moving as topor is not good for a Yuty). Tribemate used his Rex which was imprinted to him (stats were 30kp HP and 1250 MD). As long as you take down manticore quickly and keep the rexes moving you can then concentrate on Dragon when it FINALLY lands. Be patient as it can take ages for it to land. Golems will come and take those down with the Rex pack, again trying to keep them mobile and not letting them get caught up.

With a bit of luck when the Dragon lands enough times, you will take it down.

No weapons are needed, gas masks can help but to be honest, its more about getting your tactics right and staying mobile.

Archived