How do I create a Nintendo switch official dedicated server?

Evanwimbish

Is there an in game menu to create an official server ? Or is there a third party website for these transactions?

also I can only find information for Xbox ps4 PC and mobile how to create, there is nothing online or in forums on how to create a server on switch howveer I notice people have already created them and are using them on Nintendo switch , how do I create my own dedicated server?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have saw no option to. Thankfully, Ive  also not saw reason to, either. (just for my own tastes, no worries if you disagree) 

I prefer playing PVE and thus far, even after they stripped servers away from us in an attempt to force migrate folks together(?) the Ark I play on is still very uncrowded. I love that, its 1 of the reasons I enjoy playing on Switch so much....its kinda like having your own private server in a way. Its MUCH less crowded than on PS4 atleast. 

Id welcome the option if they offered it because it would mean they actually recognize the games exists on Switch, lol.  I dont think Id rent 1 though like I was debating on doing with my PS4 Ark play

Pretty sure it’s still only Nitrado who you can rent a server from. You need to download the Nitrado app on Xbox create an account online then log in and buy one. Unfortunately they are more expensive than PC servers as Xbox set a min price. Then Nitrado have to charge their bit. 90days with 10 slots was about £30 so £10 a month ish

• 4 weeks later...

Archived