OFFLINE DINOS ON OBELSKS

ZIMPZ

29 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Load up the cheapest boss fight and let them teleport away.

We used to have a guy on the Rag server I play on who would intentionally plug up Obys to "control" who bossfights.  After asking a few times, we'd load up artifacts and trigger gamma Rag, and send the lot of em to the Great Obelisk in the Sky.

They were never seen again, and after doing that once the guy stopped doing that.  It is a dirty tactic, but it is effective.

3 hours ago, ZIMPZ said:

thank you for letting me know that otter can carry multiple artifacts :) now i can get more it helps a lots

Build a 1x1 with a bed, bring an extra ottern in cryo next time u go down tona cave, place 1x1 with bed, otter inside. Jump to 1x1 grab artifacts store in otter then come down aftrr 6~ and collect :) 

5 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Wait till they log then an lure titanosaur ezpz poof problem solved or wait for WC but lol we know how that will turn out...find a friend with multi acc if offical I myself bought ark 3 times just to handle these situations  because I was tired of wc never responding to my cries for help

PvE has ORP.

30 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Wait till they log then an lure titanosaur ezpz poof problem solved or wait for WC but lol we know how that will turn out...find a friend with multi acc if offical I myself bought ark 3 times just to handle these situations  because I was tired of wc never responding to my cries for help

Not to say its impossible but even if you do that when theyre online avoiding orp it might be difficult to get the titans on the ob... theyre surrounded by a pit or on top of a mountain

Archived