warning NEVER use the new ItemStackSizeMultiplier setting!

DomiDarko

I just tested it out and it stacks EVERYTHING! I took some fertilized Owl-eggs out of my S+ hatchery and they all stacked. When I split them up again, all of the 20 eggs hatched the exact same baby. Worse was the cryopods. I put some empty cryopods into a cryofridge with filled pods and vice versa and it overrides the pods. In the creature-filled cryofridge I ended up with 5 stacked empty cryopods (my Yutys and Argents were deleted) and in the empty-pod-fridge I lost some empty ones which isn't as terrible. So for sake only use "ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity"! (If you know how to set it up properly, please let me know!)

I guess Wildcard never tested the settings... But at least we got something and server admins always can do a rollback.

2 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

I just tested it out and it stacks EVERYTHING! I took some fertilized Owl-eggs out of my S+ hatchery and they all stacked. When I split them up again, all of the 20 eggs hatched the exact same baby. Worse was the cryopods. I put some empty cryopods into a cryofridge with filled pods and vice versa and it overrides the pods. In the creature-filled cryofridge I ended up with 5 stacked empty cryopods (my Yutys and Argents were deleted) and in the empty-pod-fridge I lost some empty ones which isn't as terrible. So for sake only use "ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity"! (If you know how to set it up properly, please let me know!)

I guess Wildcard never tested the settings... But at least we got something and server admins always can do a rollback.

Eeek thanks for the heads up man! Sorry about your lost dinos.

@SaltyMonkey Eeek!

6 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Worse was the cryopods. I put some empty cryopods into a cryofridge with filled pods and vice versa and it overrides the pods. In the creature-filled cryofridge I ended up with 5 stacked empty cryopods

That also means that you could have ended up with duplicate dinos had you stacked them the other way manually...

2 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

This setting is used so that you can set the stack size of specific items instead. Remove the stack size multiplier to keep everything at base.

I know, but I still couldn't figure out the whole command. For example

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat",MaxQuantity=100)

did not work... By the way: I didn't lose any creature at all, because I just rolled my server back. And yes: you possibly can clone every creature with the ItemStackSizeMultiplier for the cost of 1 cryopod each time I guess. Ended up with a 4-stack of Megatherium cryopods but I did not release them to check.

Archived