gkitti7

Xbox/console 3 patches behind PC

2 hours ago, gkitti7 said:

So there have been 3 patches recently including 2 major ones and Xbox hasn't received anything. We were promised patches right after new year specific to Xbox and haven't heard a word since. 

This is normal. They will throw 2 or 3 patches into cert at once like they always do for major concurrent patches.

Edited by d1nk

1 hour ago, Melcreif said:

I get the gripe, but does anyone know when the Xbox patch is supposed to release?  I'm anxious to start putting babies into Cryo without the imprinting timer resetting!

Well that patch is still one ahead a current patch we need into certification so like I posted above they will probably combine all into one cert push. Most likeley atleast a week or two away (following trends)

12 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Well that patch is still one ahead a current patch we need into certification so like I posted above they will probably combine all into one cert push. Most likeley atleast a week or two away (following trends)

Yeah just watched a Video from Loaded Crisis and he confirmed nobody really knows when it'll come out, so hopefully they'll answer that question with the next community crunch.