Losing Wyvern to a (Lost connection to host)

IBN

You know what i am sick of? Horrible Devs who can't even provide simple explanation for all these issues occurring.. not balancing or god awful alpha tribe server transferring, NO!
I lost my Wyvern BECAUSE OF A LOST CONNECTION HOST AND THEN A GOD FORBID THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE **COULD NOT RETRIEVE SERVER BS!!** 
after putting 9 days total of hard work into this game and gathering tames with my friends.. ive officially lost all interest just because of some simple bug that could be easily patched if the people at WildCard studios would just get their thumbs out of their as** and repair the already damage game!
Spending a total of $70 dlc included... AND STILL HAVE A POORLY IMPLEMENTED GAME!?!?!??
To the Devs of this game, where tf is the game patches and not dlc?!?!? whopping 80 Gigs of storage yet still cant retrieve server????

I've lost my first event coloured griffin due to rubberbanding, suddenly not being in the flying animation and crash landing, and the lag of the server I play on. Support never replied to me at all and it's been weeks. Other people have lost wyverns, snow owls, managarmr, griffins, argentavis, and more in the space of 3 weeks since I joined the server. All due to the same reason.

43 minutes ago, IBN said:

You know what i am sick of? Horrible Devs who can't even provide simple explanation for all these issues occurring.. not balancing or god awful alpha tribe server transferring, NO!
I lost my Wyvern BECAUSE OF A LOST CONNECTION HOST AND THEN A GOD FORBID THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE **COULD NOT RETRIEVE SERVER BS!!** 
 after putting 9 days total of hard work into this game and gathering tames with my friends.. ive officially lost all interest just because of some simple bug that could be easily patched if the people at WildCard studios would just get their thumbs out of their as** and repair the already damage game!
 Spending a total of $70 dlc included... AND STILL HAVE A POORLY IMPLEMENTED GAME!?!?!??
To the Devs of this game, where tf is the game patches and not dlc?!?!? whopping 80 Gigs of storage yet still cant retrieve server????

I really get that it sucks losing things you put hard work into to a bug. Noone wants the game they play to be buggy. However, I really do need to disagree with them not fixing their game. In the last 2,5 months we've had no less than six huge patches filled with fixes and balancing. That's an average of only 12 days between batches of large amounts of fixes! As a developer myself, that's really fast work. If you haven't developed software yourself, you'll have to take my word on it.

If they haven't fixed the issues you have, all those patches don't help you. It still sucks, of course, but I fear noone will take you seriously if you claim nothing has happened when what you mean is "the things I want haven't happened".

Archived