Sign in to follow this  
Violet

Make teleporter option for allies only

Public teles are useful. Many people who don't have the time, resources, or space will use them (I fall into the #2 category as of right now). I understand why you think having there be an "allies only" option would be useful, but honestly, it isn't that big of a deal.

On 1/25/2019 at 4:53 PM, Butch3r15 said:

also agreed, we had someone tele a corrupt giga to our tele... would love if they had an allies only option 

Butch I'm gonna stop you right there because the chances of having a tek teleporter close to corrupt gigas or keeping said giga's attention long enough to get them ONTO a tele and then TELEPORTING it, the WEAKER, LESS TANKY variant of the normal giga to your base seems highly unlikely, especially with corrupted destroying EVERY TYPE OF BUILDING available. Setup velonasaur turrets if this is a problem. Better than autos at this point, and you can breed them easily.

On 2/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, Idontknowanymore said:

Public teles are useful. Many people who don't have the time, resources, or space will use them (I fall into the #2 category as of right now). I understand why you think having there be an "allies only" option would be useful, but honestly, it isn't that big of a deal.

I love public tele option, I use it myself on servers I play and I have quite some enabled for ppl to use as well. Thing is, I would love to see ally only tele option to be included as well, to be used by people that i trust that can come to my base without others sniffing around trying to steal eggs incubating or so (like the recent bug), or just don't want to bring unnecessary attention to my base from randomers on the server :) I don't have anything against the public tele option, only would love to see extra option :D cheers!