attackparrot101

Ark Mobile Server Connecting

Once you have your Nitrado server started and running, start the Ark app on your phone. Choose ‘Unofficial Servers’ on the multiplayer side of the screen. Then look for your Nitrado server name in the listing. Select it and enter your password when prompted. 

With the Nitrado server you can stop and restart the server at your pleasure. If you don’t see your server in the listing, check your Nitrado app to ensure your server is indeed running. Also make sure your Ark app is up to date. If your app is out of date you will not be able to join until it’s updated.

Good luck and have fun!

The only time this happened to me was when my app was out of date. Once I updated the app (Ark) I restarted my server and was able to find it again. When you go into the Nitrado app, if there is a green circle around the Ark emblem on the first screen then your server is indeed running. If the circle is red or yellow the server isn’t active and you need to go into the second screen to start it. Im not sure what else to suggest. Maybe someone else will have more helpful info for you.

On 1/25/2019 at 5:28 PM, LightBender said:

Once you have your Nitrado server started and running, start the Ark app on your phone. Choose ‘Unofficial Servers’ on the multiplayer side of the screen. Then look for your Nitrado server name in the listing. Select it and enter your password when prompted. 

With the Nitrado server you can stop and restart the server at your pleasure. If you don’t see your server in the listing, check your Nitrado app to ensure your server is indeed running. Also make sure your Ark app is up to date. If your app is out of date you will not be able to join until it’s updated.

Good luck and have fun!

Is there a way to make it so that once the server is down for it to automatically restart?