QoL Changes

SaltyMonkey

Can we all appreciate the QoL updates that Wildcard have been working on such as these, and use this thread to discuss what impact on gameplay they will have.

I”ll start; as a console player, adjustable stack sizes will be a great addition for unofficials however I’m told it doesn’t affect weight. It’s still a step in the right direction so I’m not disappointed.

1 hour ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Can we all appreciate the QoL updates that Wildcard have been working on such as these, and use this thread to discuss what impact on gameplay they will have.

I”ll start; as a console player, adjustable stack sizes will be a great addition for unofficials however I’m told it doesn’t affect weight. It’s still a step in the right direction so I’m not disappointed.

they fixed exploits that we were never even able to use because we never heard of tho :< on a more serious note I was happy about the stack adjustment, but it wouldn't make sense to lower the weight to. 100 arrows is gonna weigh a lot :D.

8 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Thanks for this. It's a nice change from many of the usual posts. Also, I did some maths and since November 10th we've had no less than SIX huge patches. Like... HUGE! That's an average of 12.5 days between patches containing a large amount of fixes and QoL changes. That's really amazing!

I agree with you on adjustable stack sizes - I love how they expose more and more to the ini files giving us server hosts a very easy way of getting the game just as we want it without mods. I also appreciate them raising the ammo stack size - will improve my storage of them :D (Where I don't have to worry about the weight :P )

33 minutes ago, Jacira said:

- ENABLE MATING NOW! No more spamming U!

Yeah, this is soooooooooooo QoL. I'm on a private PC server so I have the luxury of mods (although I try to do without as much as I can) and thus far the S+ hitching post has been a life saver to relieve me of U-spamming. I was a bit disappointed when it wasn't included in the S+ integration (well - yet!), but with this change, I hardly need it.

Even better if mating stopped relying on wandering at all and solely rely on this new setting - that way, we could have dinos on wandering for cosmetic reasons (as, I believe, was the original intent) without them mating or having to separate the sexes.

16 hours ago, dodogal said:

I tested some of the patch notes and couldn't confirm them so far, but yes I appreciate any QoL change thank you WildCard, please look at those VERY IMPORTANT ONES :

15 hours ago, Caerbannog said:

Add training to all babies for better, less upsetting imprinting!

6 hours ago, phantom55 said:

-Adding option for teleporter disabling Wilddino teleport.so everyone can keep their teleporter for public use safely.

This thread to discuss the current QOL changes added not to brainstorm or suggest new ones, if we start doing that it will get off topic real fast

Im really happy with a few of the changes. This game is going in the right direction :) 

Archived