Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, so I have recently joined a server and about a week into playing realised it's reached its tame cap, it's a pc session server and I don't know who the admin is, there are only a hand full of people who play on the server and they don't know the admin either, so I took it into my own hands and the last 2 days have killed about 20-30 tames and still the same thing comes up that the server has reached its tame cap! Any idea what I could do? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Samothus said:

Hi, so I have recently joined a server and about a week into playing realised it's reached its tame cap, it's a pc session server and I don't know who the admin is, there are only a hand full of people who play on the server and they don't know the admin either, so I took it into my own hands and the last 2 days have killed about 20-30 tames and still the same thing comes up that the server has reached its tame cap! Any idea what I could do? Thanks

 

The server reached the cap or your tribe?

Because slaughering someone elses tames wont help if it is the ladder

Edited by LycristKatkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Beliar said:

Find a server that doesn't have cap on and join it.

good luck with that most official servers are close to tame cap and cryopoding your own just frees up other slots so other assholes can tame more for no reason / multi breed / clog the server / park to sell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

even u kill 400 dino, maybe u cant lower the capp

why?

 

- maybe someone pop out 500 dino (like 100 dino / tribe) use cryopod (u can throw even cap)

 

 

move server is better.
 

maybe find lower popularity like SE, abbe,,

ragnarok is high capped bcuse wyvern, grifin, and easy high level wild.

CMIIW

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Can join the legacy cluster as well not many  capped servers :) an yes I know no support but me does anyone really have that anyway xD

What's the rates on it please? I am looking for a new server now to be honest, somewhere relaxed with high rates and quick taming ?? I've done my days of grinding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samothus said:

What's the rates on it please? I am looking for a new server now to be honest, somewhere relaxed with high rates and quick taming ?? I've done my days of grinding

Legacy is the same rates as vanilla but unmoderated servers.

 

Try Reddit ark server ads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...what?

We main on a ragnarok server. I've heard that the tame cap is less here than on like the island? not confirmed tho?

Anyway. We get [][] storage tribes popping up on our map all the time.

We hit tame cap....but cryos were supposed to help? oh no. They do quite the opposite. Once a server hits cap, and you cryo dinos to help out the tame cap, but there is no point. you've cryoed 30 dinos while your tribe mate sits and watches an egg and not once does it uncap. You get to 50 podded dinos. still no change.

Only to find out when you accidentally uncryo a dino while cap, you uncryo it as if the server isn't capped.

So now we have Chinese and other dino storing tribes bringing cryoed dinos over in the transmitter, and uncryoing the dinos even when we are capped...The whole point of cryopods was to help tame cap. We sell and give away cryopods all the time to all players....Soooo. Why are we allowed to uncryo dinos even when the server is tame capped?

Also, how can we prove that a tribe is a storage tribe? They pop up like McDonald's (I'm in the US here) or any other chain fast food place that you never watch get built. you only see them randomly there one day....

I'm really annoyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On our Server it is the Same. I hate those tribes who use the server only for dino storage. I mean why do you need a Storage for Dinos, when there Cryopods existing. Everyone could put the Dinos in there, when they dont need them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, megaHammer said:

 

Also, how can we prove that a tribe is a storage tribe? They pop up like McDonald's (I'm in the US here) or any other chain fast food place that you never watch get built. you only see them randomly there one day....

I'm really annoyed.

Im confused what the USA comment has anything to do with it, but I digress:

 

30 minutes ago, obbl said:

On our Server it is the Same. I hate those tribes who use the server only for dino storage. I mean why do you need a Storage for Dinos, when there Cryopods existing. Everyone could put the Dinos in there, when they dont need them.

"Some people just want to watch the world burn.." 

 

Im glad they did that with cryopods.. could you imagine without this feature? You go to uncryo a dino.. "There are to many tames on this Ark" Now your best personal dino is stuck. I guess it goes both ways :Jerbmad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×