Tame Cap....STILL

Samothus

On 1/24/2019 at 10:05 PM, d1nk said:

Im glad they did that with cryopods.. could you imagine without this feature? You go to uncryo a dino.. "There are to many tames on this Ark" Now your best personal dino is stuck. I guess it goes both ways :Jerbmad:

I see your point, but if you want a new dino bred or tamed you have to wait or cryo/kill one of your existing tames. Granted, there is probably more attachment to a dino you've had for a while and cryoed than a new one, but still. My point is that shouldn't it be that if you want to uncryo a dino while tame capped, you should have to cryo/kill another?

As I understood it, cryo pods were (at least partially) a way to improve tame cap. And considering this, they seem to instead be a way to circumvent the tame cap, essentially making the problem worse instead of better. With how it was before, you at least had a way of getting new dinos - kill one of your own that you don't need or need less. If the tame cap is wildly overdrawn you have no control whatsoever. I imagine that to be a lot more frustrating.

Archived