Transmitter issues between Rag and Extinction

Milsurp

Looking for information on transmitter problems I've seen recently. I have two local dedis for testing / messing around, one running Ragnarok and one Extinction. They run on the same box and are not run concurrently, so I don't transfer my char between them, I just copied the char from Rag to Extinction. 

Lately I can't transfer common things like cooked meat / prime - it just vanishes from the transmitter on both servers. I also can't transfer modded items like immersive taming baits, and they used to transfer fine.

Lastly, after restoring a backup on the Extinction server due to mod testing, a few dinos are showing up grayed out in the transmitter - an anky I originally transferred from Rag to Extinction and put back in the transmitter is grayed out, and a tek rex and christmas event anky I tamed on Extinction are grayed out. 

Any help would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, Vaculity said:

For the dino case, did you check if dinotransfer is still set on enabled? Often, if thr dino tamed from that specific dedi server are grayed out, it means the transfer for the server you want to bring it to is disabled.

Yup, transfer is enabled for both, I've transferred many dinos back and forth. Although "allow foreign dino transfer" is not. But that shouldn't matter? One of the dinos is from the Rag map and just can't get back. ...worth a test anyways.
Nope, no luck. 

Archived