Wildcard fix legacy servers again.

KayTay001

I think I read these forums more than the moderators I guess because ppl always hating on legacy rofl literally every legacy post full of salt on why we still play on legacy ... legacy servers will never fully close ppl rofl the population is the key 100s if not close too 1k players still play on legacy the offical population  couldn't handle our arrival just sayin ;)

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Lycan187u said:

I think I read these forums more than the moderators

Oh no. We see every. damn. post. :D

If there's a fart in the wind and a trend, we see it.

I held on to my Legacy server for, I think a year before I let it go. Couldn't let...it...go.

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

Oh no. We see every. damn. post. :D

If there's a fart in the wind and a trend, we see it.

I held on to my Legacy server for, I think a year before I let it go. Couldn't let...it...go.

Hey Joe sorry to be a bother but I still can't post to bug reports well at least I can't see my posts .so maybe they are being posted just unsure if I'm doing it right hahaha

• Volunteer Moderator
16 hours ago, Soldier905 said:

Would you be willing to help me get in touch with the devs as my last post got deleted.

(open to messages if willing to help)

Only way to get an issue in front of a dev is to contact support. 

Posts that break forum rules are hidden. 

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, Walker said:

Yes I agree with you Cowgirl.  The game could be turned off at anytime.  "Support",didn't really help even when the "original" servers weren't call "legacy".  Shame there isn't smarter ppl who can clean up the original servers and still keep the non cheated content.  Don't want to start over!

There are unofficial servers that started with the legacy save files.

Archived