Wildcard fix legacy servers again.

KayTay001

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

So true. It has been stated multiple times that there will be no more support for legacy other than its eventual doomsday.

and yet people keep aaking for one... How funny.

Would you throw away hundreds if not thousands of hours because someone told you to ? no they will keep trying stop it from happening .

Just now, Soldier905 said:

Would you throw away hundreds if not thousands of hours because someone told you to ? no they will keep trying stop it from happening .

Of course not, but wildcard had mentioned hundreds and thoisands of times they have stopped supporting legacy servers.

even if hundreds and thousands of players protest this, it will take hundreda and thousands of years for them to respond and even then, it would takehundreds and thousands of years for them to give a 'no' response as well.

See where i am going with this?

Just now, Vaculity said:

Of course not, but wildcard had mentioned hundreds and thoisands of times they have stopped supporting legacy servers.

even if hundreds and thousands of players protest this, it will take hundreda and thousands of years for them to respond and even then, it would takehundreds and thousands of years for them to give a 'no' response as well.

See where i am going with this?

Exaggerated numbers nice....

On 1/23/2019 at 1:48 AM, KayTay001 said:

So many people play it. So give the servers some love. If their still open you guys need to keep on servicing them.

I agree , those servers is what made them to what they are today and to kick those that got them there to curb by not "supporting " them even letting cheaters run wild without any official response to them . I found a cheater recently and they told me they arnt going to do anything about it since its legacy and i had proof of meshing ! , Literally no play difference between new and legacy servers so if a bug can be found on legacy it will translate over.....

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

wonder how long till offical is integrated  into legacy cluster :D?

You are right, legacy servers will eventually be merged into the official cluster. The only thing is...

Spoiler

They will be wiped clean when that happens. ?

48 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Vice versa;)

It wont happen. Legacy is plagued with cheated rexs, duped tek and all sorts of glitches that used to be. The only thing legacy will get merged into is nothingness.

Even IF what you say comes true (it wont) they will wipe everything or repurpose every legacy server before all servers get merged together

• 3 months later...
On 1/24/2019 at 12:23 PM, d1nk said:

It wont happen. Legacy is plagued with cheated rexs, duped tek and all sorts of glitches that used to be. The only thing legacy will get merged into is nothingness.

Even IF what you say comes true (it wont) they will wipe everything or repurpose every legacy server before all servers get merged together

Only 3 tribes left with duped loot it's nearly gone any official tribe could wipe em all easy 

On 1/23/2019 at 3:15 AM, Soldier905 said:

Yep, did that. I was at around 4k hours when we left legacy. We had everything :-( zombie wyverns, all the mute colors, all the stats... man... Gave it all up and went to new servers at Release, because we were told they would no longer support Legacy. At around 9k hours now. So glad I moved...... miss the old stuff, but don't miss the crap that are the servers.

3 hours ago, Sphere said:

Fixing legacy is like fixing an old horse. Better to be humane and let it retire and buy a new horse.

Ahh but offical isn't any better btw xD getting dev wiped for light pets rofl or u can't build in a river boom dev wiped  u pillar you some land to build a new building  dev wiped hahaha one thing about that old horse ;) still rides smoother than offical 

Legacy lives matter!!! There's a lot of hate towards the legacy community  I don't understand  why we chose to stay for our own reasons. I switched to offical when the change happened. worst mistake ever there's absolutely  no difference pillar spam spawn blocking  blocked rivers obby blocked with dinos only thing different  that ik of is that you have support pfft you can keep it hahaha

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Legacy lives matter!!! There's a lot of hate towards the legacy community  I don't understand  why we chose to stay for our own reasons. I switched to offical when the change happened. worst mistake ever there's absolutely  no difference pillar spam spawn blocking  blocked rivers obby blocked with dinos only thing different  that ik of is that you have support pfft you can keep it hahaha

I don't see any hate for the Legacy servers. 

Most people think it's silly to continue to play on them when they know they are doomed to close and there is no longer any support for them. WildCard made it more than clear they left them there to die and are just waiting to reclaim them.

But to each his own. People made a decision to stay on a dinosaur server just waiting for it to go extinct.

51 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I don't see any hate for the Legacy servers. 

Most people think it's silly to continue to play on them when they know they are doomed to close and there is no longer any support for them. WildCard made it more than clear they left them there to die and are just waiting to reclaim them.

But to each his own. People made a decision to stay on a dinosaur server just waiting for it to go extinct.

Every official server is going to poof some day. The new officals likely wont be around in 10-15 years. I have fun on legacy and don't want to start over just to lose it all again when they decide to eventually shut all of them down. (That is MY reasoning anyway)

Archived