Please WC Give Primitive Plus a Fighting Chance!!!

Whipples

I love primitive plus. It changes things up and the lack of metal structures, auto turrets, teleporters, and tek really change the social dynamic. I'm posting this in general because I think more people should give primitive plus a chance, but given the issues below I can understand why so few people play it.

There hasn't been a single drop on Primitive Plus in months, so obelisks are the only means of transfer which sucks (I'm looking at you Abb and servers with the obs blocked off). There are no Wyvren and RD eggs spawning. No extinction map. The redwoods in the center are all messed up. They won't spawn Thylas or Bees and its textures are completely messed up making the ground look like some weird checker board. And if you want to play on Scorched earth, there is only one official PVE server, no official PVP option exists. Bolo's don't seem to work in certain zones and some zones will auto-decay a new tame within seconds. Plus a whole host of other bugs long fixed for everyone else.

No point making bug reports or dev stuff, its all known for months and has been acknowledged, nothing has been done and I have been unable to find any confirmation on fixes/patches, etas, etc. Real annoying.

Primitive plus is a lot of fun to play and the people who play it seem to be way more friendly. Maybe if WC supported it everyone would have more options for fun and enjoyment!

At the very least, can PS4 get a PVP SE server?! Someone? Anyone? PLEASE! I have money!!! I can make you feel good....

Just came to Prim+ a couple days ago. I played og prim when the game dropped for a little but left and have been playing PVP official ever since....ever since the other day when I finally had enough. Enough of the extinction mags and titans coming over to completely foundation wipe whole SERVERS. enough of the under mapping and meshing. Enough of the pay to win that I just can't do it anymore. ARK is by far the coolest most fun game I've ever played and at the same time the most frustrating waster of time I've ever spent. 

So long story short...instead of rage quiting I decided to try Prim+.  It doesn't have extinction (please please don't bring that to prim+) doesn't have massive tek turret bases and all that crap. It actually has a lot of cool and new things. Playing the last couple days has been like learning the game all over. That initial excitement when ARK was new. 

Up until the new patch my prim+ on the island was working magnificently. Right after I downloaded that I spent hours exploring the last cave of the island only to be confused because I could find no artifact.  When I realized there were no loot drops either the truth became all to apparent. They killed the game 

• 8 months later...

I've heard a developer on the charity livestream say that prim+ sucked, as plain as that and that saddens me, first of all because a lot of us bought the game to experience a game about dinosaurs and prehistoric stuff, now the game seems a lot more oriented to technologic stuff wich kind of loses that essence, and also makes the game incredibly easy.

It's such a shame to hear what they think about it,having an incredible mod like prim+ and to not polish it to make it shine

Archived