Cheating seems to be acceptable on "legacy"

Soldier905

Reported some meshers with plenty of screenshots on what wildcard calls "legacy" servers but it is still part of the "official network" which is even said in game and on server list . I got the following response from a rep which i want others to know below . So with the following response that means that meshing,cheating of any kind seems to be acceptable now which should tell you what kind of customer service their running even when trying to fix the game for others they still refuse to do anything even if it means loss of items from meshers or even a fix to prevent it in future .  If they do not provide support for them they need to take the "official server" name off the server ID if they do not support it anymore .

(removed rep name)

We're sorry to say that we are unable to take action at this time as we do not provide support for our legacy/deprecated servers. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for the report.

Looks like i got to remove the meshers myself since their leaving cheating unchecked ...... Ill be contacting valve and battle eye since their allowing cheating on their official servers now while on their software... ......

Id like to know what others think about this type of "promotion" of cheating i call it , Those that are on the "its legacy " need not apply .

Should have informed yourself what Legacy servers are and that they stopped the support of these since full release. these are leftover servers of the earlsy access time.

There was very clear statements that there will not be any form of support for legacy regardless how big the problem is. Playing on legacy is at your own risk.

2 hours ago, GGSDubSt3pz said:

Should have informed yourself what Legacy servers are and that they stopped the support of these since full release. these are leftover servers of the earlsy access time.

There was very clear statements that there will not be any form of support for legacy regardless how big the problem is. Playing on legacy is at your own risk.

Ive been on these servers for years long before "legacy" was invented (2015) .  Cheating is cheating regardless of where its at .

They need to come out and say that its perfectly acceptable there since their picking and choosing who gets banned when and where only to go against their own anti cheating policy.

1 hour ago, Sphere said:

Why do you think I grabbed the saves for the servers that people I know cared about and opened up a cluster? They wanted legacy but wanted support. Nowadays tho, my job eats my time up so that I can only do my best when available, rather than always be available. Darn it.

The servers i play on never had the option for server saves plus their still going .

No support for legacy servers.

"Important Customer Support Legacy Information
When the current servers become Legacy servers on the 29th, we will no longer offer Customer Support to these Legacy servers. All outstanding tickets to our Customer Support team will be wiped clean on launch day, and no future tickets submitted by those playing on Legacy servers will be accepted. Going forward our Customer Support team will be focused on assisting those present on the new cluster, which will not be plagued by many of the issues that occurred during the Early Access process. Unfortunately it is beyond the scope of our operation to continue to offer support on Legacy servers."

Can we close this thread now?

Not sure how many different ways people need to say the same answer to your question.

WC doesn't care about your legacy server and will do nothing, so you have free reign to do as you like.

4 hours ago, Demerus said:
No support for legacy servers.

"Important Customer Support Legacy Information
When the current servers become Legacy servers on the 29th, we will no longer offer Customer Support to these Legacy servers. All outstanding tickets to our Customer Support team will be wiped clean on launch day, and no future tickets submitted by those playing on Legacy servers will be accepted. Going forward our Customer Support team will be focused on assisting those present on the new cluster, which will not be plagued by many of the issues that occurred during the Early Access process. Unfortunately it is beyond the scope of our operation to continue to offer support on Legacy servers."

Can we close this thread now?

Not sure how many different ways people need to say the same answer to your question.

WC doesn't care about your legacy server and will do nothing, so you have free reign to do as you like.

And to add on, cheating is cheating, but legacy is literally a wild zone. So fight fire with fire, not like gm will care. Lol.

8 hours ago, Vaculity said:

And to add on, cheating is cheating, but legacy is literally a wild zone. So fight fire with fire, not like gm will care. Lol.

Gms have been out to legacy recently so they do care its just pick and choose for them .

18 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

That's right. Legacy is the only place you can fight fire with fire.

Which is why i put in a ticket for an official response on that as they have banned legacy users in past for less .

1 minute ago, Soldier905 said:

Gms have been out to legacy recently so they do care its just pick and choose for them .

Which is why i put in a ticket for an official response on that as they have banned legacy users in past for less .

just because they came to legacy once doesnt mean they will again. And how long was that last ban?

On 1/23/2019 at 4:20 AM, Vaculity said:

just because they came to legacy once doesnt mean they will again. And how long was that last ban?

They came out few months ago and ive yet to see the cheaters back

On 1/22/2019 at 10:08 AM, Aylana314159 said:

That's right. Legacy is the only place you can fight fire with fire.

Which is why id like an official response to this not hearsay .

5 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

Which is why id like an official response to this not hearsay .

"Important Customer Support Legacy Information When the current servers become Legacy servers on the 29th, we will no longer offer Customer Support to these Legacy servers."

Source: 

no customer support = no customer support 

I am guessing that outside of Battleye, these are basically anything goes servers.

Archived