Community Crunch 165: Last Week on the ARK - Raptors!

Jen

11 hours ago, THEBEAST0503 said:

Есть ли шанс.

when the game just came out, you remember how a bug was fixed (for not fair play) since then a lot of things have changed. All my friends loved this game, but every year there were more bugs and the play was not real, bugs, kickbacks, and the players began to leave , even if new ones come, they will not linger here, you need to think up something that can attract an audience, a new world or an arena for popes or a zone, for co-voting, something like that or in a year the game will die ....

On 1/21/2019 at 11:33 PM, Simkry said:

Any chance we can get some medium gates. Like 8 tall 3 or 4 wide. Only having dino or behemoth really restricts what one can build.

I HAVE BEEN WANTING THAT FOR SOOOOOO LONG it would make building an enclosed barn so much better for my rexes drake manas wyverns ect without needing the ridicyoulous behemoth gat for me 6 or  by 3 or even 5 by 3 would be perfect 

On 1/21/2019 at 11:33 PM, Simkry said:

Any chance we can get some medium gates. Like 8 tall 3 or 4 wide. Only having dino or behemoth really restricts what one can build.

I HAVE BEEN WANTING THAT FOR SOOOOOO LONG it would make building an enclosed barn so much better for my rexes drake manas wyverns ect without needing the ridicyoulous behemoth gat for me 6 or  by 3 or even 5 by 3 would be perfect 

Ich finde es muss ein Update für den splitscreen geben, es hängt Übels und was mich richtig nervt ist das man nur 260 Meter weit auseinander gehen kann, ich weiß auch wieso unzwar weil bei dem der beigetreten ist sonst die welt nicht geladen wird. Überprüft das trotzdem bitte würde mich echt freuen. ?

Hi guys, love this game but there are a few things that need to be addressed. First off I think that dis connects are by far the worst on extinction... I've lots over 60 velos,  n now since transfer my 3rd giga due to disconnecting. Could you guys take a lil bit of time to try n repair this issue, n would this issue be ticket worthy, every time I bring my velos out of my base , as soon as there is battle I get disconnected. Having a hard time enjoying this way... please please please help, 

Hi guys, love this game but there are a few things that need to be addressed. First off I think that dis connects are by far the worst on extinction... I've lots over 60 velos,  n now since transfer my 3rd giga due to disconnecting. Could you guys take a lil bit of time to try n repair this issue, n would this issue be ticket worthy, every time I bring my velos out of my base , as soon as there is battle I get disconnected. Having a hard time enjoying this way... please please please help, also could u look at cryopod n change ownership so if cryopod is stolen dino stays in your name until unclaimed, might help with the theft while dcd 

On 1/21/2019 at 11:36 PM, Austria said:

Fix Dashboarding Extinction xboxone please...

On 1/22/2019 at 12:18 AM, setu3021 said:

all i want to say is just fix the current bugs. 

On 1/22/2019 at 12:32 AM, HopeForTheJustice said:

Yes, that would be nice too. All the dinos and chars i lost - all because of bugs. Fix the transfer system please.

On 1/22/2019 at 11:19 AM, rcadden said:

How about an update for Xbox one to fix the dashboarding and ridiculous lag on Extinction? It's been over a month since the last patch. I played Rag for 8 hrs this weekend = not a single crash, only a handful of ~2 second lags. Played a few hours on Aberration, no lag and no dashboarding. Switch to Extinction and I dashboarded within 20 minutes. It's ridiculous. 

We run 3 maps, and in the last week 5 players have lost their characters within 15 minutes of transferring to extinction from Rag, they get booted to homescreen and then try to come back in and are prompted to make a new character.  The body of the the old character is still there but sleeping.  We are dealing with lagging out or sent back to the homescreen constantly.  Tonight for example, we have been homescreened every 10 to 15 minutes and I have to reboot the server for anyone to get in. Without the reboot we all get join failed and address not found error. We are paying 60.00 every 3 months to run a server that cannot be played. I hate to drop the map and my community lose all of their builds since we are not able to save the world file onto our own computer and bring it back at a later date. When is the next patch or update for extinction coming out?

Edited by Dubb44

• 1 month later...