Community Crunch 165: Last Week on the ARK - Raptors!

Jen

PLEASE someone in the beta give out a suggestion for them to add 30/50/80 degree triangle foundations and not just the 90 degree ones that I feel like they're planning!!!!

(Either way I'm really fine with just the 90 degree ones but I think it'd be cool to have the multiple degrees)

Edited by FlyingDynomite90

I think it's great that we continue to see new content and I'm looking forward to S+ once it reaches console. 

However reading through comments on this news article and previous articles I think it's obvious that the players would also appreciate the current content being fixed. 

I do believe Managarmrs need nerfed, but not much.  I think their range is acceptable, it should just do a little less damage.  It should also take longer to freeze players/dinos. 

I'm also still hopeful that Conquest comes to console.  It was promised to come at a later date if it did well on PC.  It has been a huge success, so what are we waiting for?  But hey, we'll keep an obscene amount of legacy servers up and running that have 0-1 players active at any given time.

On 1/21/2019 at 11:12 PM, wes1981 said:

Any insight as to when consoles may see structures plus?

Probably close to the end of the month maybe the 25th because of the 2x event so if we’re lucky we can get it at the end of the month they might launch a TLC or something first and add S+ or just fixes and S+ only so just keep checking.

• Thanks 1

@Jen I love the progress so far you all are doing in the game. I have over 4,000 hours played on ARK and enjoy the game very much. Question: as part of the S+ integration are you guys going to add in the future the clipping portion of the S+ feature. I have a couple of builds that I would like to be able to completely finish walls we are not currently able to put due to obstruction of the terrain. You replies are greatly appreciate and I awake it with anticipation. 

GREAT JOB SO FAR THOUGH! Thank you for all your efforts in making this game great.

Edited by Billy166

18 hours ago, nevcairiel said:

Honestly I find the triangles mostly useless, because you cannot really use them together with normal foundations. There should've been rotatable right-angled triangles, and not only the equilateral triangles that don't fit with anything else.

Equilateral triangles fit perfectly with all of the other building components.  Right-angle triangles would create certain issues, mostly the need to create special pieces to fit the longer side that all right angle triangles have.  Some mods have done this (like castles, keeps and forts) but Structures + never felt the need.  Catch some videos that feature S+ builds and you'll likely discover that the included triangles add great deal of flexibility to what you can build.

So I know s+ is barely in beta for pc, and other components are being worked on and planned, I was just wondering if there are plans to add Castles and Keeps or any other building mods? I watch a lot of pc gamers on YouTube and I get that consoles aren't nearly as powerful, but I just love building on Ark, and would love trees, shrubbery and other aesthetic to make my base really pop. Thanks ?

Edited by SurvivingPanda22
Meant to put pc instead of console

On 23.01.2019 at 09:35, dedwards106 said:

Смысл в том, что допустимое количество турелей затрудняет защиту базы, тогда, возможно, их дальность и скорострельность должны быть немного улучшены. Однако, если недопустимое отображение не адресовано и не остановлено, то какой смысл вообще беспокоиться о том, чтобы что-то потерять или усилить? Какое это имеет значение, когда один игрок может просто обмануть и уничтожить целую базу, убивая все самостоятельно, не беспокоясь о турелях, приручениях или о том, что члены этого племени останавливают их?

Все верно,ограничение турелей, это глупо, одним Дино можно базу разрядить, если бы  сократили время томоение или сделали бы арены для трайбов на типа  wow

That saddle is just the coolest!! Can we please get that or some thing similar? Maybe it could actually hold megalodon (or smaller) kills or chunks of larger animals that give prime meat and it would preserve them even better to be brought back to base but you're more likely to draw other predators to you unless you have like a camouflage spray (like bug repellant) like rl hunters? ?

Edited by BuuBuuBearica

2 hours ago, BuuBuuBearica said:

That saddle is just the coolest!! Can we please get that or some thing similar? Maybe it could actually hold megalodon (or smaller) kills or chunks of larger animals that give prime meat and it would preserve them even better to be brought back to base but you're more likely to draw other predators to you unless you have like a camouflage spray (like bug repellant) like rl hunters? ?

so its like eating rare flowers but maybe slighty less powerfull and give you preserving bin like properties for the meat stored in it. 

id like to see more skins/costumes make the game more variable

6 hours ago, DauntingBeef08 said:

so its like eating rare flowers but maybe slighty less powerfull and give you preserving bin like properties for the meat stored in it. 

id like to see more skins/costumes make the game more variable

Exacty! I'd also like to see more skins/costumes as well as some new character faces/hair and maybe hand painted war paint for dinos.

On 23.01.2019 at 10:02, dedwards106 said:

Я, со своей стороны, очень рад за s +, но, как я уже говорил, в какой момент один человек может сносить все из-под карты, не беспокоясь? Я был бы гораздо более взволнован, увидев s +, если бы знал, что трусливый мошенник не придет и не сделает все часы и работу, которые мы вкладываем, чтобы наслаждаться модами s + building бессмысленными. Пока недопоставление не будет остановлено, никаких улучшений, улучшений, оптимизации или оптимизации. СРОК !!!! Поэтому, прежде чем кто-либо на каком-либо официальном PVP- сервере будет в восторге от каких-либо дополнений в игре, имейте в виду, что независимо от того, что мы делаем, мы не можем наслаждаться этим, пока не подойдет подстановочный знак и не остановит обман. Я скучаю по наследству до релиза. Когда PVP был фактически PVP, Когда, если вы хотели захватить сервер или сражаться с племенем, вам пришлось остановиться или заткнуться. Это были славные дни АРК. Не уверен, что это такое. 

Hi bro, yes I know 4 ways to demolish any top base to one person, I want all the bugs to be fixed or to completely redo the mechanics or something that prevented this, playing this game every year, you know, or you, and have to play is not fair, because in war all means are good