Jatheish

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

8 minutes ago, iNkZL said:

The toads dont have claws and dont have the claw of the back :/

Yeah, I just thought its head was a striking resemblance.

There's the Armadillo Girdled Lizard, but I can't tell from the image whether it's meant to be furry or not, but this one certainly has a lengthy tail.

armadillo_girdled_lizard.thumb.jpg.53a33

Definitely  looks like a special dossier, but maybe it is just a teaser image and not a full dossier. Here is to hoping that it is the first of many new desert related creatures. My opinion about it, is that it seems to have a more mammal-ish body type to me so leads me to think it is some form of Pangolin but its face says some form of lizard which I have to agree looks kinda like the Armadillo Girdled Lizard, if I had to decide I would say it is a lizard of some kind.

2 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

Besides the fur and the longer tail, it has somewhat similarities to a Horny Toad.

HornyToad.jpeg.2a447944700e970bc69c4fe06

The creature they posted doesn't have fur, it's scales and spikes. Plus it's physical appearance definitely suggests it's a reptile rather than a mammal.

Why is it secret? Maybe they are announcing the desert (not my idea). Or maybe he is a boss (also not my idea). Or maybe it's a sneak peak creature from ark 2 (not likely I know but what if?). What if it's from a new Ark island with deserts. Or what if it's just a normal creature that they want us to think about. 

Don't know what it is but in the.

WILD it eats titanoboas for breakfast, beezlebufos for lunch and uses a combination of the venom used by both to eat survivors at night.

DOMESTICATED it's the only creature with a natural resistance to the titanoboas venom making it the perfect creature to get antivenom from its venom can also be used for tranq arrows making them more potent.

TEMPEREMENT passive unless provoked during the day very aggressive at night.

LOCATION can be found in caves and high on mountain tops where it sunbathes away from predators

DIET rotten meat and narcoberries.

Loving the track, my guess is title screen music. Really has a feel similar to Warframe's title screen music. Missus and I are greatly enjoying this game even with the limitations/issues of being on the XBOX One. Best purchase in a long while - cooperative first person split-screen gaming done fun. :x

17 hours ago, Lpptrex said:

It's a MANTICORE!!!

And loving the new track!! Finally some more from one of the best track I've heard in years ^_^

its not a manticore...http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjP_pvV-qDLAhUS32MKHRITDpMQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcryptidz.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FManticore&psig=AFQjCNFlzmNsBbhzS8MHX_SY_E5vpkXvNQ&ust=1456972233713587