Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jatheish

Its the anunaki!! Lizard peeps! Jokes the first thing that actualy came to mind was pikachu? Dont ask y I think the triangle head and but after hearing sandshrew id say pokemon is a step in the right direction maybe what ever real life creatucreature sandshrew is derrived from         

@jat will we be told if someone is right? 

6 hours ago, Viperscopic said:

Gekoliadon?

Carnivorous and it's sharp yet nimble claws are brilliant for collecting thatch and fibers but also has the ability to stick to almost all wall surfaces giving you near complete freedom of the environment by climbing up tree's or on the walls/ceilings in caves.

That would be stupidly amazing.

The Megalania will be able to climb up walls and stuff. Check out the dossier.

It looks to be a creature for the desert that was announced and seems like some sort of pangolin mixed with a lizard. Really cool by the way 

I guess he @Jatwants us to name it? 

I'd go with Dune crawler/dweller .Duner for short.

or Harenarmus/Solidurmus which i just made up using the words sand/desert and armor and translating them to latin on google translate :D 

The 4th boss maybe? It isn't a standard dossier, so it's special. It looks like it is some kind of desert creature, so I came up with the following theory: Green obelisk is Broodmother (Because the obelisk is near/in the jungle, and that'd be the perfect environment for a spider.) The Megapithecus at the blue obelisk (Because it has fur, and could survive the cold.) And this creature at the red obelisk, where I think the desert could be. And the Dragon would be the final boss, because I think it wouldn't make sense to spawn a huge dragon at an obelisk, because it could easly fly away.  (Also, evidence on Dragon theory: "Not on the ARK proper :P.. "  -Community Crunch 37)

OR

The final boss, after you've defeated the dragon, broodmother and megapithecus. Because the dossier is different from the other bosses especialy if the music is related to him. That sounds way to epic for a standard boss. Also because it doesn't look like an "Earth culture mythical creature", said  in Community Crunch 37 (My opinion) <-- this kinda proofs my first theory wrong, because a dragon definitely is an Earth mythical creature.

But definitely based on this creature:

EDIT: Image didn't show up

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/5e/49/875e493bd723c795e823d224863685d2.jpg

10 minutes ago, INT3NSE said:

The 4th boss maybe? It isn't a standard dossier, so it's special. It looks like it is some kind of desert creature, so I came up with the following theory: Green obelisk is Broodmother (Because the obelisk is near/in the jungle, and that'd be the perfect environment for a spider.) The Megapithecus at the blue obelisk (Because it has fur, and could survive the cold.) And this creature at the red obelisk, where I think the desert could be. And the Dragon would be the final boss, because I think it wouldn't make sense to spawn a huge dragon at an obelisk, because it could easly fly away.  (Also, evidence on Dragon theory: "Not on the ARK proper :P.. "  -Community Crunch 37)

OR

The final boss, after you've defeated the dragon, broodmother and megapithecus. Because the dossier is different from the other bosses especialy if the music is related to him. That sounds way to epic for a standard boss. Also because it doesn't look like an "Earth culture mythical creature", said  in Community Crunch 37 (My opinion) <-- this kinda proofs my first theory wrong, because a dragon definitely is an Earth mythical creature.

But definitely based on this creature:

EDIT: Image didn't show up

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/5e/49/875e493bd723c795e823d224863685d2.jpg

Maybe but i think there is new boss to the new boss arenas or tek caves ascension? probably, by the way i think is not a boss so ark need a water boss