Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, Keys2016 said:

I hope it's a desert boss :D (psst. Desert biome plz...)

It might be, or it might be something else entirely. Note that all we have for this image is half of a dossier page and that it doesn't come with the sci-fi background that you see on the dossier for the brood mother, the dragon, or the megapithecus.

28 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

It might be, or it might be something else entirely. Note that all we have for this image is half of a dossier page and that it doesn't come with the sci-fi background that you see on the dossier for the brood mother, the dragon, or the megapithecus.

I'm sure boss is already ruled out due to the way they listed it similarly to a creature dossier.

It's likely that it's going to be the first desert exclusive creature to be announced.

3 hours ago, ciabattaroll said:

yes but think, the Dodorex had a dossier that was similar to this one, could this be an event creature, remember that in a month or more Ark will have been out for a year, it could be a creature to celebrate Wildcards 1 year anniversary of Ark.

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:01 AM, SallyAnn said:

My votes also with a prehistoric pangolin. I don't like the look of those spikey bits though, will we have a pair of tweezers added with diseases and medicines :P

Either that or it's a long lost mutated love child cross between an anky and a Thylacoleo!

K08HPUh.jpg

it looks like this cant wait for it

On March 1, 2016 at 5:50 AM, GamerPerfection said:

Hmm this is a tough one. I hope it's real creature, otherwise i'm going down the wrong path.

I did some research and I found out what family the Armadillo Girdled Lizard is from (the Cordylus genus). 

Could be a distant relative from that genus or something? Who knows?

On March 1, 2016 at 1:25 PM, INT3NSE said:

The 4th boss maybe? It isn't a standard dossier, so it's special. It looks like it is some kind of desert creature, so I came up with the following theory: Green obelisk is Broodmother (Because the obelisk is near/in the jungle, and that'd be the perfect environment for a spider.) The Megapithecus at the blue obelisk (Because it has fur, and could survive the cold.) And this creature at the red obelisk, where I think the desert could be. And the Dragon would be the final boss, because I think it wouldn't make sense to spawn a huge dragon at an obelisk, because it could easly fly away.  (Also, evidence on Dragon theory: "Not on the ARK proper :P.. "  -Community Crunch 37)

OR

The final boss, after you've defeated the dragon, broodmother and megapithecus. Because the dossier is different from the other bosses especialy if the music is related to him. That sounds way to epic for a standard boss. Also because it doesn't look like an "Earth culture mythical creature", said  in Community Crunch 37 (My opinion) <-- this kinda proofs my first theory wrong, because a dragon definitely is an Earth mythical creature.

But definitely based on this creature:

EDIT: Image didn't show up

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/5e/49/875e493bd723c795e823d224863685d2.jpg

Could be a new part of the map for desert? We have swamp jungle frozen water even volcano just missing desert?

On March 1, 2016 at 1:25 PM, INT3NSE said:

The 4th boss maybe? It isn't a standard dossier, so it's special. It looks like it is some kind of desert creature, so I came up with the following theory: Green obelisk is Broodmother (Because the obelisk is near/in the jungle, and that'd be the perfect environment for a spider.) The Megapithecus at the blue obelisk (Because it has fur, and could survive the cold.) And this creature at the red obelisk, where I think the desert could be. And the Dragon would be the final boss, because I think it wouldn't make sense to spawn a huge dragon at an obelisk, because it could easly fly away.  (Also, evidence on Dragon theory: "Not on the ARK proper :P.. "  -Community Crunch 37)

OR

The final boss, after you've defeated the dragon, broodmother and megapithecus. Because the dossier is different from the other bosses especialy if the music is related to him. That sounds way to epic for a standard boss. Also because it doesn't look like an "Earth culture mythical creature", said  in Community Crunch 37 (My opinion) <-- this kinda proofs my first theory wrong, because a dragon definitely is an Earth mythical creature.

But definitely based on this creature:

EDIT: Image didn't show up

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/5e/49/875e493bd723c795e823d224863685d2.jpg

I asked jat in a digest. He said the final boss wouldn't be of earth/mythological origin and another post said that it would be inside  a volcano. 

It resembles many Chimera characteristics, then also resembles a lizard from the bearded dragon family.

Could this be the ** Limera???

look how it has eagle style talons and leg style feather/scales like a chimera then its face is that of a bearded dragon with a back  filled with heavy muscle to force great impact when pouncing it's prey. With feet like that, it won't need wings to get around but can rely on its sharp claws and well designed swift body to move quickly around *any environment*

It's tail can only mean one thing, it lives in forest habitats (balancing), and would make sense if it lived high in tree's and waited for passing birds to leap out and kill or passing humans unaware of it's presents, left in a dilemma' when it jumps down to defend it's territory.

Stunning specimen, please be tamable!!!

Hmm, Feline like features, Large eyes, also posseses similar traits to an armidilo which many people have also figured. There was also a extremly rare animal which exists today which If I recall looks strikingly similar to this thing, though it was a lot smaller and inhabbits extremly hot areas. Though that considered that could mean with the introducion of whatever this thing is maybe possibly potientialy probably there could also be a desert biom, I have seen devs talk about this before. still clueless on the thing though LOL:)