Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jatheish

YES! I Love It! I really hope these guys will be tameable. This will be the first fantasy-ish type creature added into the game. Extra Brownie Points If They Are Rideable! They look like they may be immune to narcotics since it has "Thick" scales, but they may introduce a new way to tame this animal. Maybe it might be a passive tame! (Not likely considering it has long curved claws.) I would absolutely love this thing if you could use it's tail to "shoot" the spines along it. I think this will be the best addition to the game yet. (Might be a GAME Changer! Get it? cause the "game"... ok I'll go away now.)

Those eyes have me thinking it's an alien. Maybe the Ark Overseers have their own 'dinosaurs' or creatures and loose them into the Ark to test survivors? 

Edit: Also, banging track. Gives me that 'adventure' feel. Tingles went up my spine when the Ark tune creeped in. 

Edited by OnePotatoChip

Just now, FaneBlackwing said:

Doesn't mean it can't be, but now that I look at it, it seems to be more like one of those lizards everyone is suggesting.

True, and is does resemble a lot of the moloch horridus species Thorny Devils. I like the concept art and some people are right it does kinda resemble the Pokémon thing as well. I have been searching around on actual Dinos with these charateristics and haven't found anything yet. So it may be a cross of a few things

25 minutes ago, Colossal31 said:

True, and is does resemble a lot of the moloch horridus species Thorny Devils. I like the concept art and some people are right it does kinda resemble the Pokémon thing as well. I have been searching around on actual Dinos with these charateristics and haven't found anything yet. So it may be a cross of a few things

Yeah I agree with the cross theory even if it isn't a cross between an Anky and a Thylacoleo like my first joke, if it was as easy as a google search Wildcard wouldn't ask us what it is, we need to go deeper!

Edited by SallyAnn