rcadden

18 hours ago, Weiss said:

Featherlights. I like their look most. If you tame another shoulder pet while you're out of base, the Featherlight can simply follow you back to while you carry your new tame. The other three would need to walk and probably get killed. 

I did the same thing. When someone died to a drake at the pit, i threw my featherlight (with flak helmet) down and on follow while i take his mega and bulkb back to base.

Just tamed a 45 point emission radius level 140 (tamed to 208) Shinehorn...  But I am using blue Bulbdogs until I get enough Shinehorns to actually breed.  I have Featherlights on a different server, and they are amazing too but the Shinehorns are the GOAT.  HAH!

EDIT:  Not in a position yet to get Glowtails...

I have used them all at one point or another I ended up with Featherlights for their great colors, ability to fly, and their natural affinity to emission which will become key when you get to reapers Queens to keep them debuffed. They just need to be bred a bit most of mine are mid to high 40's in charge, regen, and emission. Weight is a decent stat too if you load up your shoulder pet (all of them do this) with materials or gear when they are on your shoulder the weight is cut in half. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bulbdog because they accept meat. 

However, this was also driven by my belief the other light pets only accepted mushrooms (I thought they would end up starving on other maps because I couldn’t feed them).  Only recently I realized they also take berrys, so I have been collecting high level Shinehorns for breeding and will be switching to them soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived