Nerf Manas

Quasi212

Yesterday I saw a Golem and 2 snow owls and a tek stego outside my base preparing to raid, I and my tribe mate decided to stand our ground and fight the enemy away with guns and tames as you do... We then saw they had a mana, packed our base up and cryopoded everything and turned tail to a new server.

A Managamr battle is like going for a fist fight in a bar and then seeing his best mate is Goku.

19 minutes ago, photonicle said:

Yesterday I saw a Golem and 2 snow owls and a tek stego outside my base preparing to raid, I and my tribe mate decided to stand our ground and fight the enemy away with guns and tames as you do... We then saw they had a mana, packed our base up and cryopoded everything and turned tail to a new server.

A Managamr battle is like going for a fist fight in a bar and then seeing his best mate is Goku.

Nice of them to wait for you to pack up. It’s your story. Make it as good as you want. 

Leave them as is. Levels the playing field. Is that too much to ask?

27 minutes ago, flamron said:

Nice of them to wait for you to pack up. It’s your story. Make it as good as you want. 

Leave them as is. Levels the playing field. Is that too much to ask?

I think they should leave them as it is, completely agree with you :)

that way everyone will quit and I will be alpha on any server I choose.

Keep the broken mana. hip hip hooray

Just now, photonicle said:

you mad lol, a managamr will kill that from 100,812,992 million miles away as the velo was balanced and the Mana has not been. 

hell yeah i am mad there is a guy on my server that as soon as you go to his base the things start spazzing out and swinging their tails and the spines usually cause people to crash lol. Honestly i don't really care one way or the other about the managarmr range i just don't want it's damage nerfed. i use it to clear out gigas XD

Just now, Kaprosuchus said:

hell yeah i am mad there is a guy on my server that as soon as you go to his base the things start spazzing out and swinging their tails and the spines usually cause people to crash lol. Honestly i don't really care one way or the other about the managarmr range i just don't want it's damage nerfed. i use it to clear out gigas XD

I actually agree with you the damage is actually not the problem, as, to damage you need stam. and to have stam and damage' means less health, it can have a variety of roles but the range of the mana is dumb, its not broken! its shattered... ele dusted!!!

1 minute ago, Melcreif said:

Well I get you have feelings mate, but realize that you aren't cheating by using it. Maybe you need to look up meshing, duping, DDosing, etc.  Those are forms of cheating, not using Manas.

I am half tempted to join the mega tribes of meshers.. they are all that is left of ark anyway sooo....

3 minutes ago, photonicle said:

I am half tempted to join the mega tribes of meshers.. they are all that is left of ark anyway sooo....

Meshing, tame caps, DDoSing is why i went to unofficial servers anyways : / yeah some of them are corrupt and have wierd antisocial man baby admins, but alot of them have admins that take it seriously too. just gotta do more legwork to figure out which is which.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:58 AM, Kaprosuchus said:

Meshing, tame caps, DDoSing is why i went to unofficial servers anyways : / yeah some of them are corrupt and have wierd antisocial man baby admins, but alot of them have admins that take it seriously too. just gotta do more legwork to figure out which is which.

That's why I play on official PvP beginner servers when bored of playing on my network of 5 servers.
Nobody have massive untouchable bases and everybody is limited to grenade raids pretty much. Best PvP I had in the last 6 months I'd say.

Archived