Mlopez14

High level tame frequency

I've been playing on my singleplayer game on the island for about a week now. However, with difficulty at 5, I almost don't see any high-level creatures, does anyone know if I can increase the number of high-level spawns with some kind of command or not.

PS: I play on PS4 

34 minutes ago, Mlopez14 said:

I've been playing on my singleplayer game on the island for about a week now. However, with difficulty at 5, I almost don't see any high-level creatures, does anyone know if I can increase the number of high-level spawns with some kind of command or not.

PS: I play on PS4 

Unfortunately there is no such thing...

You have to kill dinos (preferable those you want to tame with high level) and hope for a high level spawn

I am currently playing SP as well and need Rexes for the bosses - I believe I farmed Carno Island for several hours and now got 3 (100 and 2x 116) tames (with difficulty 4). I wiped that island so often with my 240+ Argy... (I also tranqualized severals high level argies in the process)

However, depending what you are looking for, some dinos spawn in caves with a higher chance of high level (Scorpions, Spiders, Bats, Sarcos) - but be aware that scorpions cant leave center cave

One of the glow shoulder creatures will help out a lot (bulbdog/Glowtail)  make sure its on your shoulder when your scouting and it will display a status effect icon if in range of a 150

of course wont increase the spawn rate, but will make it easier to find ones that are already there