tentcal hunting trip needed

jurassicjoey

We use our Baryonyx for anything water related. They’re up to about 15k health 800 melee now. 2 of us riding with 3 more following each of us. We just direct the followers at whatever we want them to take down. Alpha squids, no problems. Eels, no problems. Ran into a 290 alpha meg in the easy island water cave the other night, they chomped that without issue too. Solo I just get 5 to follow me. 

Get your self a new whale level it a bit and try again, this time when the tuso is agroed to you bring it as far up to the surface as it will go. You should be able to to float inches above it and have it not be aggroed on to you. Take a few dips down when your health is recovered and beat on him. Then float up when needed to heal. May take a bit. When they are close to death they ink and flee.... You gotta do a little chase beating at this point.  Good luckk.

Use good Spino, 15k hp 700 dmg and saddle 75 arm works fine for me. Just keep in mind spino can drowned so look on oxy stat frequently. :D

Swim to Tuso and just attack when it grab you. If you can't, unmount, whistle follow and swim away spino will follow you when you reach distance . First try with low lvl Tuso. GL 

Archived