Max level dinos

Geert-Jan

Hello,

I got a problem the wild dino levels not getting above 120 on The Island map.

Been playing also on the last map Extinction and there where the dinos level 150.

Because i wanna play all the DLC from start to finish i want to get level 150 dinos on ever map.

In the setting i turned on MaxDifficulty=True and DifficultyOffset=1.000000, with the Maxdifficulty it should spawn max 150 dinos and not 120.

Anyone know what i did wrong and how i can solve this issue? Also addd pastebin links to the config files.

Game.Ini

GameUserSettings.ini

Thanks, Geert-Jan

7 hours ago, d1nk said:

Silly, I know.. but did you dino wipe on The Island to verify they arent spawning at 120 cap? Do you have the s+ transmitter dino scanner thingy?

Yes i did wipe a few times and i cant make the S+ transmitter yet but i do have dino tracker and did looked around with that.

6 hours ago, Subotai said:

If you don't found any issue, you have a mod who can do that for you. Max wild dinos levels will be 150 with official stats like

If its not needed i kinda like to do it without the 150 dino mod because it just should work in the config.

18 minutes ago, Mlopez14 said:

In the console, (command line when in pause) try typing "Overrideofficialdiffulty = 5" not sure whether the = must not be included.

It need to be done in GameUserSettings.ini under [ServerSettings]. I can give it a try, but i think ones you have MaxDifficulty=True it should be 150 anyway i guess.

Archived