Raise Baby from other server

s0ul

On 1/21/2019 at 6:19 PM, Vaculity said:

That and rock drake, but why bring it to other servers for those 2 when their source of baby food is at their native map.

Actually rock drake is only cuddles for imprinting. So it doesn't have any kibbles/ special food for imprinting. Also reason to transfer is due the spoil timers. Milk in a preserve bin off of SE lasts 10 hours with salt, 5 without. Also for people like my wife and I. She doesn't like transferring toons, and I dont like doing it often. So she gets venom, transfers it over to our main server just via drop, and pulls it out on here main. This allows us to get the venom while imprinting the drakes to our main characters.

1 hour ago, Domnicioz said:

Actually rock drake is only cuddles for imprinting. So it doesn't have any kibbles/ special food for imprinting. Also reason to transfer is due the spoil timers. Milk in a preserve bin off of SE lasts 10 hours with salt, 5 without. Also for people like my wife and I. She doesn't like transferring toons, and I dont like doing it often. So she gets venom, transfers it over to our main server just via drop, and pulls it out on here main. This allows us to get the venom while imprinting the drakes to our main characters.

This will mean you have to time the transfer timer right though.

7 hours ago, Domnicioz said:

If you've gotten only cuddles, kudos to you.  But that is definitely not my experience.  Walks and Nameless Venom fed like Wyv Milk (put in '0' slot and press 'e') have been common when I have raised them.

2 hours ago, Vaculity said:

When was that? I haven't gotten that kind of care when it asked for one.

I can't remember.  It was a while ago, I am getting back into Ab now.  But I distinctly remember needing Venom to imprint the drakelets, and also going insane because I had to re-whistle like 8 times to get it walked.  Maybe I should've relogged and it would've changed to cuddle?  I don't know.

20 hours ago, TheDonn said:

I can't remember.  It was a while ago, I am getting back into Ab now.  But I distinctly remember needing Venom to imprint the drakelets, and also going insane because I had to re-whistle like 8 times to get it walked.  Maybe I should've relogged and it would've changed to cuddle?  I don't know.

Yeah, we literally did 10 rock drakes last week. All wanted cuddles. All imprints gave 25%. That's how it was back when Abb first dropped too.

Archived