griffin Griffin taming time

ArksFanboy

The taming time for griffins is unbearably long. You’ll use 20 allosaurus kibble on a level 4 Griffin and it still won’t be half-way tamed. And people keep talking about ~super kibble this, super kibble that~ how are you supposed to get super kibble without a Griffin?

And if your talking about single player, you can forget it. No way your taming one. Unless you got superior patience, no way.

Cooked prime meat only adds .2 taming progress.

if there is some way to just make it so people don’t have to play for 30 years straight just to get a griffin, that would be nice.

How I tamed my griffin (in single player) was to get two very low level griffins (both level 5) and tame them with allo kibble. With soothing balms, it only took around 30 allo kibbles, give or take. Allo kibble isn’t that hard to get, given the raised egg-laying rates of mobile addition. Just sweep the mountains (far’s peak is a good one). The allo packs leave their eggs lying around. You can usually get a good amount. Anyways, I used pheromones on those two, got three super griffin kibbles, and I had one leftover. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived