Base Locations.

ArKGaMerYT

I like to live in the desert biome on a cliff. I do not have the cords but I will look it up and give the cords as soon as possible. FYI it depends on the type of base. A big base is very doable just make sure you have your dinos on passive or leashed. I can give you other base locations that r ok but the one in the desert is great. Hope this helps peace out

nothing is safe or great to build areas on Extinction until Managarmr ice beam is nerfed, golems are draining turrets, titans are being tamed by thatch pants noobs and everything is rubbish. IMO! once you have learned ALL tek engrams and have a 6 man tribe minimum THEN build there, otherwise you are wasting your time.

Tried and Tested theory

On 1/27/2019 at 7:14 PM, Kodking194 said:

If your skilled enough a base on the side of one of the towers in the city is key to not being raided as only fliers can get there. PS: I got that idea from the youtubers syntac check out his channel he a great builder but does use s plus for some of it. 

i watch him a lot. I just get jelly of his mutation videos because we can't do it at that speed.. just got a cloning bay built so hopefully that will speed up my process

Archived