Manas And how they are a joke

UrbanJaguar

Manas just got a nerf but they didn't they are so op they need the get nerfed to the ground. this is one of the reasons the game is dyeing cause this game is not balanced at all. thousands of bases where wiped before titans where nerf and yet thee game is so bad still cause manas can shoot thru buildings still and they shoot farther more than turrets that are on high mode witch is so stupid and needs fixed the dps is so dumb. we have 30 members and we cant kill 1 dude on a mana. this is one reason this game is so bad cause 30 men should be able to kill 1 guy.

yea they are super op but plant z fruit takes the riders off, y plants also stop manas, flame throwers, fabby's reck them, shooting them stops the beam.

If 30 people cant stop 1 mana yall terrible lol. They are super op tho, people cant even get out of their gates to defend anymore when we have the 5 of the top line, top imprinted manas it s dumb. We literally gas bag soak bases freely, mek all foundations, and never have any fear cuz we got the mana squad chillin.

Ext tames OPPPP

Fix this Shhh widlcard

Manas are not OP!!!!!!!! It is extinction they need to be op what do you think there used for here’s a list for those of who just collect them and when they do use them think there too  op OSD, element veins, titans, caves, king titan battle. FYI I have a great mana and i use it in king titan battles and I do not want it nerfed so suck it up or don’t take them or better just don’t play

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:29 PM, UrbanJaguar said:

Manas just got a nerf but they didn't they are so op they need the get nerfed to the ground. this is one of the reasons the game is dyeing cause this game is not balanced at all. thousands of bases where wiped before titans where nerf and yet thee game is so bad still cause manas can shoot thru buildings still and they shoot farther more than turrets that are on high mode witch is so stupid and needs fixed the dps is so dumb. we have 30 members and we cant kill 1 dude on a mana. this is one reason this game is so bad cause 30 men should be able to kill 1 guy.

I am going to try to fix this.

Manas just got a nerf, however they are so OP I believe they should be nerfed to a greater degree. In my opinion  the game is dying due to the multiple instances of power imbalance between different dinosaurs. Thousands of bases were wiped before the titans were nerfed, which did nothing to alleviate my frustrations due to the fact that manas can shoot through buildings. In addition they can fire further than turrets can...even on high mode. This is so stupid and I would like the devs at studio WC to fix it please. I also have issues with the dps which I find to be of sub par intelligence. We have thirty members and we can't kill one dude on a mana. My preference is that superior numbers should be of greater value than superior skill, thirty men should be able to kill one person no matter the skill of the individual.

how did I do?

On 1/27/2019 at 1:07 AM, Hoang95 said:

I think manas are not that effective like before. they cant no longer tag /freeze  /kill things from far away. and if they get close, you can  use plant Z to knock the rider off

People on mana never gets up close and personal unless they are stupid enough to do so. You'd have to get close enough before he or she jump up again to nick it.

not gonna bite on the "pve is not a part of the game" argument. Turrets do not stop raider they slow them down, given the speed of the mana even if it had to fire inside range of your turrets you most likely couldn't kill it.  I hide buried purlovia on all the convenient perches near my base that people like to land on to scope me out, if they are not smart enough to use an owl to scout for them it's not my problem. it usually kills the rider because the "guy who comes to solo raid on a mana" usually doesn't have the best gear on either and high melee purlovia can deal with him.  from there the purlovia usually kills the managarmr or for some reason it's on neutral which is kind of lolz because now it's made itself not a problem anymore.

This all assume i am online. if i am offline i just get raided per normal nothing really stops offline raiders except boredom.

Archived