we need more defensive items

TheRekka

Frankly, what we have for defence would be enough, its all about how you strategically plave them. If you are one of those who thinks theres not enough of it, either you didnt havr enough turrets, or your defense tactics of base defence sucks, no offence.

..course, the traps would need to fix to properly work; they are rather useless as it is right now.

The problem is coming up with some sort of strictly defensive items. A shotgun turret for close range would be awesome, but could easily become an OP offensive weapon. I can  imagine that it could work like the heavy turret, though. I wish could dip pits or trenches, fill them with small animals or spikes. That would be something. Maybe even something like net traps. Both of these would add new dynamics to the game, as they could be used for defensive purposes or taming purposes 

2 hours ago, KessGenre said:

The problem is coming up with some sort of strictly defensive items. A shotgun turret for close range would be awesome, but could easily become an OP offensive weapon. I can  imagine that it could work like the heavy turret, though. I wish could dip pits or trenches, fill them with small animals or spikes. That would be something. Maybe even something like net traps. Both of these would add new dynamics to the game, as they could be used for defensive purposes or taming purposes 

Ive always thought an electrified net would be pretty cool. Ideally I would like it to act as a larger Bola, many uses outside of PVP aswell

Archived