alpha reaper king

zepp95

Alpha Reaper King are awfully rare, possibly even rarer than Alpha Basilisk. Only one will exist in any three points of the surface zone during night time at any point. Where it would potentially spawn, I have no idea. Be prepared for an incredibly long search, heck, even longer than 6 months if you are truly unlucky.

• 4 weeks later...

We have been searching atleast once a week for the last few months and only come up with 1 alpha king . Typically during the 3 nights of 90% night we go on drakes  to one of the surfaces and essentially search the whole surface to see if there might be one on the map. If we aren't successful in finding one that is active we pick a surface and bring multiple reapers/spinos and a personal drake and just starting killing off as many as possible. Remember to kill in one direction then kill back in the direction you just came incase they spawn in the spot of a king you have just killed. You will go through your reapers killing the kings they aren't especially strong but they aggro in multiples usually and their combine attacks will take down your hp on your dino I can usually kill depending on the levels around 20 25 before switching my reaper king out for fresh one 35k hp king 800 melee. As you might suspect the alpha is much stronger than its counterparts so if you find one make sure you and/or your team mate is reletively healthy as they hit pritty hard.  The largest issue I see with these besides how rare they are is the surface kings not only spawn on the ground but up in the surrounding mountains/Rock outcropping and its very difficult to check all the ground in a night let alone navigate the jagged rocks. I think WC should limit their spawns to the ground to at least make searching a one night option for each surface. 

40 minutes ago, Wilsonj471 said:

We have been searching atleast once a week for the last few months and only come up with 1 alpha king . Typically during the 3 nights of 90% night we go on drakes  to one of the surfaces and essentially search the whole surface to see if there might be one on the map. If we aren't successful in finding one that is active we pick a surface and bring multiple reapers/spinos and a personal drake and just starting killing off as many as possible. Remember to kill in one direction then kill back in the direction you just came incase they spawn in the spot of a king you have just killed. You will go through your reapers killing the kings they aren't especially strong but they aggro in multiples usually and their combine attacks will take down your hp on your dino I can usually kill depending on the levels around 20 25 before switching my reaper king out for fresh one 35k hp king 800 melee. As you might suspect the alpha is much stronger than its counterparts so if you find one make sure you and/or your team mate is reletively healthy as they hit pritty hard.  The largest issue I see with these besides how rare they are is the surface kings not only spawn on the ground but up in the surrounding mountains/Rock outcropping and its very difficult to check all the ground in a night let alone navigate the jagged rocks. I think WC should limit their spawns to the ground to at least make searching a one night option for each surface. 

(...wow. Paragraph please? Its hard to read.)

The main issue is that Alphas are usually supposed to be very rare to spawn. Somehow, Aberration takes it a step further with even rarer rate of specifc Alpha spawning.

• 2 months later...

With a 250+ shotgun and 250 bullets you can kill any alpha reaper. You must have a light mascot with a lot of range, mount a rock drake. Call him attention and manage to shoot him from a prudential height. that the light reaches him but that he does not hit you.

Remember that just like a reaper queen, if you take it out of spawn, and you withdraw from the render, it will disappear.

Archived