Does the Managamr trap i see online work?

photonicle

It looks ... weird lol you open a door and its trapped apparently 

Anyone able to say it works? before i look dumb af..

Also any other trap ideas? I was thinking a huge behemoth gate and loads of smaller gates inside with a pillar roof but cba encase nothing is around or it blocks spawns, cant exactly move it. 

cheers

53 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Dunno what type of trap that is. 

The one I have seen and will try out is using a snow owl to freeze the managarmr inplace and then use a couple of stone dino gateways to trap it in place. No idea how well itll work though lol.

I tried that last night.. the managamr floats slightly stuck in the gate and has no hit markers and is in a stuck pounce attack mode, go near it will result in a quick death. hence i looked again for a trap

10 hours ago, photonicle said:

I tried that last night.. the managamr floats slightly stuck in the gate and has no hit markers and is in a stuck pounce attack mode, go near it will result in a quick death. hence i looked again for a trap

I was curious about that one too, really easy to build.  So you shot it with a crossbow before you went near it?  In the guys video I never saw him walk up to it. Sounds like a suicide attempt LOL

I have successfully trapped 2 - just put the Dino gate (regular not behemoth) on your hot bar and find one in a fight. When he jumps up, kill everything he was fighting, and when he lands, throw the first gate down and get him to stick his head in, then drop the 2nd one behind his front legs. Back the hell up and knock him out. Easy peasy. 

On 1/19/2019 at 9:35 PM, rcadden said:

I have successfully trapped 2 - just put the Dino gate (regular not behemoth) on your hot bar and find one in a fight. When he jumps up, kill everything he was fighting, and when he lands, throw the first gate down and get him to stick his head in, then drop the 2nd one behind his front legs. Back the hell up and knock him out. Easy peasy. 

ha easy peasy not so much, but yeah it works some of the time.  I've been killed a few times, and other times things that are near by will agro.  I'd say this method for us has worked about 20% of the time.  I am curious about the Behemoth gate garage method which I know some folks do, but it doesn't seem that they are effected in any way by Rare flowers.

Archived