No Element or Trophy from Island Bosses

RedHeadedStepChild

Not at all sure if this is just something with my setup. Just want to see if anyone else is having this problem. Did 2 Dragon fights (Gamma and Beta) today and did not get element or trophy from either. Got flag in personal inventory. Checked dragon body as well, and nothing. Want to know if this is a problem more people have seen or if I need to check my ini.

Note: the Dragons have dropped fine in the past with my current ini settings (I'm upping the element quantity). Haven't done the other bosses since the latest patch, 289.101.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, RedHeadedStepChild said:

Not at all sure if this is just something with my setup. Just want to see if anyone else is having this problem. Did 2 Dragon fights (Gamma and Beta) today and did not get element or trophy from either. Got flag in personal inventory. Checked dragon body as well, and nothing. Want to know if this is a problem more people have seen or if I need to check my ini.

Note: the Dragons have dropped fine in the past with my current ini settings (I'm upping the element quantity). Haven't done the other bosses since the latest patch, 289.101.

Thanks!

Just going to throw an obvious out there.. did you check all your dino's inventory? 

Was the dragon killed mid flight?

Yes. Checked all dinos' inventory. Also double checked with the S+ pull system. When I come back from the boss fights, I hop on each Rex and check for levels, inventory (meats for my piggie), etc. I had just did all the Ape bosses the week before, and element and trophies were acquired fine then. Also have done the dragon fights before on the same play through, and everything was fine then as well.

I am wondering if there was a minor change to the code for increasing element drop amounts.

Archived