Alliance dinos eating from feeding trough

Benjamin1260

So all my rexes and yuty are at the green obelisk, I want to feed them some times but they are with a lot. So I take a feeding trough and a quetzal and fill it up. But then the dinos off my allies start eating of my food to. So is there a way to stop allies dinos from eating out of my feeding trough? I play on pc on pve the island.

Is this official or unofficial?  If its official there is sadly nothing you can do, the troughs feed all friendly dinos in range.  Your only option is to make several, unlock or pin code them, and ask your allies to contribute to the community feeding area.

If it's unofficial, you can use S+ troughs to set a whitelist for only specific dinos which should solve that problem.

When i used to feed dinos that ranged in the 40-50k food range with at least 500 dinos it would take a few hours to fully feed everything to their max then they would be good for a few days after that so it wouldn't be a massive strain again to get their food levels back up which makes it easier to maintain , that's another alternative . If you got a good meat gatherer fill up the troughs a few times with raw and crops (if any herbivores are there) and it will be easier in long run .

Archived