Box tribes and Cryopods

realsteel

Can some please inform the Box tribes that cryopods are a thing now and absolutely have to be used? They still show up overnight with massive bases and then dino dump hundreds of dinos on to the server. And with Rag, its even more fearful that we will hit cap again despite the cryopods being a item. It makes me out to be the bad guy because I will not play on rag again with 24/7 cap and the structure lag. Ive done my part and cleaned up my end, but there is no way to get through to these tribes.

/rage

PVE will forever be like this. The fact that people who play pve are so  lackdasical/lazy its not gonna change. Then there are people literally raising lvl 60 wyverns cuz they are "event wyv's" only for them to sit in the base. Don't be offended cuz its true, I came from pve and our server was always bobs coming on acting like they own the server. Demanding people remove structures so they can have 50 pteras sitting in a base and never get back on.

The only way to combat this is to give pve players like a 50 tame limit not including platformed dinos. Yea it sucks but pve has no chill and it still wont stop people from making alt tribes to get around it. 50 tames in an alt isn't exactly killing the server so its the only course of action. T

This would atleast force people to use cryo pods and let people be able to breed. The only thing you should be mass breeding on pve is boss rexes, gigs (only cuz raising 1 gig for 2 weeks is a waste of time),  and maybe farming dinos if you suck.

Everything else should be cryopoded if you don't use it.

Thank god pvp doesn't have this problem, well just offiline your ish and not respond to your "why" questions. Heck, in pve we used to kite to peoples bases but with offline protection its a fat rip.

Tame cap can be reached in pvp as well if megatribe+alliances are huge breeders 

9 minutes ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

PVE will forever be like this. The fact that people who play pve are so  lackdasical/lazy its not gonna change. Then there are people literally raising lvl 60 wyverns cuz they are "event wyv's" only for them to sit in the base. Don't be offended cuz its true, I came from pve and our server was always bobs coming on acting like they own the server. Demanding people remove structures so they can have 50 pteras sitting in a base and never get back on.

The only way to combat this is to give pve players like a 50 tame limit not including platformed dinos. Yea it sucks but pve has no chill and it still wont stop people from making alt tribes to get around it. 50 tames in an alt isn't exactly killing the server so its the only course of action. T

This would atleast force people to use cryo pods and let people be able to breed. The only thing you should be mass breeding on pve is boss rexes, gigs (only cuz raising 1 gig for 2 weeks is a waste of time),  and maybe farming dinos if you suck.

Everything else should be cryopoded if you don't use it.

Thank god pvp doesn't have this problem, well just offiline your ish and not respond to your "why" questions. Heck, in pve we used to kite to peoples bases but with offline protection its a fat rip.

Tame cap can be reached in pvp as well if megatribe+alliances are huge breeders cross ark servers with just few maps in cluster can see this

55 minutes ago, realsteel said:

Can some please inform the Box tribes that cryopods are a thing now and absolutely have to be used? They still show up overnight with massive bases and then dino dump hundreds of dinos on to the server. And with Rag, its even more fearful that we will hit cap again despite the cryopods being a item. It makes me out to be the bad guy because I will not play on rag again with 24/7 cap and the structure lag. Ive done my part and cleaned up my end, but there is no way to get through to these tribes.

/rage

Box tribes generally have rankings which prevent upload of dinos is probley why pods arnt used . Also if bases show up that big that quick its generally not good for the server anyway so nothing to worry about lol.

Archived