pvp 228.

SmokeyB

228 is a proper freaka show for the tribes.

NoA is built near green obb on the scorched plat . They are a breeding centre for one of the megas. ( not PG one of the bent ones ) . They are all amErican and mostly pve players put their by their leaders. No one on in UK day time . The base isn't weak but has some weak spots. Would be ideal to wipe with a desert titan . They got all the loot if anyone still raids for loot . Vaults of fab shotguns etc.

Reason I want them raided is there is a woman In the tribe that beats her 3 yr old daughter. She doesn't even mute the mic you just have to sit there and listen to her beating it . I was allied but once  I listened to that a few times in chat I left the server  .

This post is not accurate at all. The girl he is talking about isnt even in our tribe and is also the reason that her tribe was not allied with us. Smokey is a person we removed from the tribe because he was caught in the middle of insideing us because he was unhappy with someone. He stole multiple tames and demoed every tek item he could. He decided to go to an extinction and ended up pulling up with a forest titan. Now he is just posting in here to get someone to do his work for him when his titan died before it even downloaded.

• 3 weeks later...

Notice that he doesn't deny the location or pve players not online in UK time or vaults full of loot . Details are correct who cares about reasons lol . Good opportunity to wipe a 99 breeding facilities.

Also have a scout for their underwater tek base near red obb . That's full of loot and tames too . Bring a squid .

1 hour ago, SmokeyB said:

Notice that he doesn't deny the location or pve players not online in UK time or vaults full of loot . Details are correct who cares about reasons lol . Good opportunity to wipe a 99 breeding facilities.

Also have a scout for their underwater tek base near red obb . That's full of loot and tames too . Bring a squid .

Lol princess going on the forums to get the guys who obviously whooped ur ass wiped. Just find a way to do it urself let’s be real here no one is gonna wipe em for u ?

25 minutes ago, BlackDragon93 said:

Lol princess going on the forums to get the guys who obviously whooped ur ass wiped. Just find a way to do it urself let’s be real here no one is gonna wipe em for u ?

Yeah but that's the whole point of this section of the forums , to try get people wiped . Maybe some panic gang on a bored one check this forum for a troll mission , maybe some unknown trolls go give them some grief , who knows ? 

And yeah I already destroyed their turret towers and most of their tek , and pulled up with a forest titan , I am doing things too. I'll probably just mesh them in the end , but transfers are open now and don't really want all 99 coming to my server lol 

11 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Yeah but that's the whole point of this section of the forums , to try get people wiped . Maybe some panic gang on a bored one check this forum for a troll mission , maybe some unknown trolls go give them some grief , who knows ? 

And yeah I already destroyed their turret towers and most of their tek , and pulled up with a forest titan , I am doing things too. I'll probably just mesh them in the end , but transfers are open now and don't really want all 99 coming to my server lol 

Mesh... that’s why this games dying ?, I don’t understand why you people can’t just play legit. Mesh mesh mesh... it’s sad how people need to mesh just to achieve something on a video game ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not interested in the topic of this discussion at all, but I live in the 228 and was curious if location is the reason for the name. Would be cool to have some locals to join up with. Ex eq2 pro ex wow pro love this game so far 2 days in I've got the concept but at the point where it's time to join a tribe. Lvl 36 

Archived