City Terminals & Creature Transfers

DeHammer

So when I use a City Terminal, trying to transfer one of my tamed creatures, I see the tab for 'creatures', but despite having a number of tamed creatures, none show up in the list for me. 

Does being able to transfer creatures rely on some sort of authority, such as server admin or tribe leader?  I noticed that literally everything is shown as belonging to the tribe I'm in and not my character personally. So maybe that's why noting lists for me? Anyone know what's up?

If it makes a difference... non-official PVE server.

3 hours ago, DeHammer said:

So when I use a City Terminal, trying to transfer one of my tamed creatures, I see the tab for 'creatures', but despite having a number of tamed creatures, none show up in the list for me. 

Does being able to transfer creatures rely on some sort of authority, such as server admin or tribe leader?  I noticed that literally everything is shown as belonging to the tribe I'm in and not my character personally. So maybe that's why noting lists for me? Anyone know what's up?

It does make a difference. Non-offical PvE Server can only be transferred within the same cluster (i.e: It cannot be transferred between Server A and Server B of different network). Meaning if you are trying to transfer between different cluster, it will not show up. Similarly, they can't be brought to official server.

Sometimes due to ranking some players cannot upload dinos but can upload items , its just a option with that .

I couldn't upload dinos on an official extinction server which caused me to use pods to move them to another server ,difference between our issues is that mine showed up on the list but wouldn't upload when icon for upload was hit (in solo tribe).

16 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

It does make a difference. Non-offical PvE Server can only be transferred within the same cluster (i.e: It cannot be transferred between Server A and Server B of different network). Meaning if you are trying to transfer between different cluster, it will not show up. Similarly, they can't be brought to official server.

Thanks for the info Vaculity; that may come into play when I try to do an actual transfer. I should clarify that in my case I can't even see an option to upload creatures. There are just no creatures listed for me to upload, even though I have tamed many. 

2 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

Thanks for the info Vaculity; that may come into play when I try to do an actual transfer. I should clarify that in my case I can't even see an option to upload creatures. There are just no creatures listed for me to upload, even though I have tamed many. 

Okay, so heres the next question, does your tribe allows you to upload the dino based on your current group?

6 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

Sometimes due to ranking some players cannot upload dinos but can upload items , its just a option with that .

Thanks. That seemed to be the case with me. It looked like I could add items to the inventory for upload, but had no creatures listed. I'll get the tribe's leader to try the terminal and see if my dinos are in his list as available for upload. 

1 minute ago, Vaculity said:

Okay, so heres the next question, does your tribe allows you to upload the dino based on your current group?

Yea, I'll have to look into that. It stands to reason that since all creatures show as being owned by the tribe, I may just not have the required 'ownership' necessary, or lack some authority based on tribe settings. 

3 hours ago, DeHammer said:

Yea, I'll have to look into that. It stands to reason that since all creatures show as being owned by the tribe, I may just not have the required 'ownership' necessary, or lack some authority based on tribe settings. 

Yep. Wildcard added that feature in tribe in case random insider who arent admin would upload dino without the owner consent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 11:44 AM, DeHammer said:

are your dinos near the terminal as well? the way the original question is worded it sounds as if you may be trying to upload any of your tames from your base and do not have them near enough to the terminal

Archived