teleporter wild dino teleporting on teleporter should be removed in pve

VicLeGIr93

I play on an Official Extinction PvE server  and  this morning i log in to a box tribe with a teleporter  above my base teleporting corupt dinos to my base i already submitted a report. For the time being i cant play on my server so offline raid can save my butt and if i do play i have to stay at my base to make sure the corrupt don't wipe me on a SKYSCRAPER IN THE CITY( these are gigas mind you not just any corrupt)...so going offline seems to be the only viable option for me till wildcard does something to fix this. The  problem with going offline tho is that there is a few tribes that live below me and most the creatures he brings end up falling to them so now they have to go offline because they are no where near capable of taking on the level 350+ corrupt hes bringing with a teleporter he placed near a legendary osd spawn (btw he placed this teleporter with another tribe name so it gets the offline raid so corrupt cant destroy it). This can easily be solved if they remove wild dinos teleporting with you. i know nothing about video game design but cant u just change the coding so wild dinos done port with you? WILDCARD PLEASE READ THIS PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS OR EXTICNTION WILL BE DEAD IF IT ISNT ALREADY!

Today the same scum wiped an ally of mine the same way placed on ORP teleporter over his base and dropped corrupt :/ we decided its just best to leave server the Chinese aren't playing in a PVE matter and wildcard isn't responding to anyone's ticket a total of 13 people reported this guy for the same reason and our tickets haven't been answered. i will place a tek forcefield today, cryopod my dinos, and get my BPs and leave server :/ ... 3 tribes today have decided to leave the server.. thanks to this loophole these griefers were able to wipe a PvE server :/ thanks wildcard.

1 hour ago, VicLeGIr93 said:

Today the same scum wiped an ally of mine the same way placed on ORP teleporter over his base and dropped corrupt :/ we decided its just best to leave server the Chinese aren't playing in a PVE matter and wildcard isn't responding to anyone's ticket a total of 13 people reported this guy for the same reason and our tickets haven't been answered. i will place a tek forcefield today, cryopod my dinos, and get my BPs and leave server :/ ... 3 tribes today have decided to leave the server.. thanks to this loophole these griefers were able to wipe a PvE server :/ thanks wildcard.

He's most likely going to either stalk you guys or go to other server and do the same poop.

What server is it though?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, himikalka2 said:

If you own the server try using the destroywilddinos command.

How is that going to help... the corrupt dino will keep respawning regardless, and did you not read the thread thoroughly?

On 1/17/2019 at 4:27 AM, VicLeGIr93 said:

I play on an Official Extinction PvE server  and  this morning i log in to a box tribe with a teleporter  above my base teleporting corupt dinos to my base i already submitted a report. For the time being i cant play on my server so offline raid can save my butt and if i do play i have to stay at my base to make sure the corrupt don't wipe me on a SKYSCRAPER IN THE CITY( these are gigas mind you not just any corrupt)...so going offline seems to be the only viable option for me till wildcard does something to fix this. The  problem with going offline tho is that there is a few tribes that live below me and most the creatures he brings end up falling to them so now they have to go offline because they are no where near capable of taking on the level 350+ corrupt hes bringing with a teleporter he placed near a legendary osd spawn (btw he placed this teleporter with another tribe name so it gets the offline raid so corrupt cant destroy it). This can easily be solved if they remove wild dinos teleporting with you. i know nothing about video game design but cant u just change the coding so wild dinos done port with you? WILDCARD PLEASE READ THIS PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS OR EXTICNTION WILL BE DEAD IF IT ISNT ALREADY!

On 1/16/2019 at 8:27 PM, VicLeGIr93 said:

Can you not just turn the teleporter off public ?

Archived