Seriously WildCard Fix PGARKs on Consoles

Ok I know this is getting old, but PGARKs are the reason I play the game, like I've stated many times, I have an issue with deep water, even in video games, so shallow oceans on PGARKs don't freak me out when I go exploring. I haven't been able to make a PGARK in almost a week since I re-installed the game on my Xbox One. It starts generating and always crashes me to the Xbox One Dashboard at 4.6% generation. WildCard you NEED to fix this,I know I'm in a small group, but I have a genuinely hard time playing ARK on the BASIC maps because I can't fully explore. Please fix the PGARKs, or at the very least explain to us why it's taking so long for them to get fixed.

41 minutes ago, Tekolodon said:

This entire game needs fixing. Perhaps if WildCard didn't jump the gun and reskin ARK as a pirate game, ARK would still be in a somewhat playable state.

you forget that it was done with "dark and light" too . According to the community crunches their team is "bigger than ever" so theres no excuse for things to be still problems in this game .

Honestly I don't mind the lag, I play a lot of Halo 5, and I've grown accustomed to poorly designed games on Xbox, but my god, have I never seen something so unoptimized as ARK. Hopefully this next update that's been talked about fixes at least the PGARK crashes as well as everything else the Extinction update broke.

Archived