SERVER DYING!?!?!?

Kosmogo

I play on official medium server Mei Yin for a month now, put in lots of hours, building , breeding, nice little tribe and community on server, just now after a brief server maintenance I log back on and see pop up message : “this server is dying , fo raptoryourself.” Not in those exact words but that is what I am getting from it 10000% . I spent money , I am primal pass holder, you screw us like this????? raptor YOU WARDRUM 

I know the feeling. My server is a legacy primative sever not plus. We are the only one left. We all been kick from one server to another even from a paid doc. Do you believe that? We all been holding on tight. A goid community but after this last doc it's like waiting for all our hard work to go. Every other legacy have a place we call run to if a serve goes. We do not. The last few weeks only the big bases are in no new people who we like to help. Wild Card does not listen to us an mist plays think when we say primative they think prim plus.  Just have fun but if you are on another server you can move. We are stuck. Kosmongo I'm not telling you this just everyone else who has no idea about this.

KOSMO!!! It's Haze here. ;-; I was trying to find people from Mei-Yin. I'm so annoyed too!! I logged on and some of my stuff (my box with blueprints) was destroyed and it said to use the free primal pass to transfer. I grabbed my implants, some weapons, armour.. but I could barely fit anything in my inventory. I clicked the free transfer ticket and it didn't show the items I wanted to transfer in my inventory except my implants. I'm absolutely devastated... My base that took a very long to build.. my tames... all my resources and everything I worked for.....gone. :( I don't even want to transfer to another server at this point because it might happen AGAIN!! I'll miss chatting with you and I'm sad we didn't get to breed our tames.

It is amazing to think about how little thought through this server termination will be. Not one part of this is done with the player in mind, its just being executed.

Youre evicted, go, bye.

ATLEAST they could alter the transfer ticket so that players could bring all and any they can hold, but nope.

Seing how little concern they show towards the player, any promise about "not having to worry for a long time" is worthless.

Any compensation?

Meh, we got a free xfer ticket.

"Game over"

• 5 weeks later...

Archived