Server Refresh (January 2019)

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

Today begins the second phase of our Server Refresh. The servers listed below have low populations and are being phased out so that we can make room for new servers. No new players will be able to join these servers, and all existing players on these servers gain access to a Free Server Transfer Ticket (with no revival cost) from the in-game store. These servers will slowly die over the course of the next 7 days as structures permanently decay and resources & creatures stop respawning. Additionally, we are taking this opportunity to bring some new servers online.

We do not have plans to phase out any additional servers this month.

As a reminder, when transferring off of one of these servers, please make sure that the creature implants you decide to bring with you are from tames which are personally owned. Any implants from creatures not personally owned will revive as wild and incur the standard Amber revival cost. You must revive a personally owned creature implant on the new server to avoid the revival cost and maintain it's tame status.

NEW SERVERS (Phase II):

Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - NA)
Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - EU)
Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - AS)
Neutrality (PvE - Easy - EU)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - NA)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - EU)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - AS)

SERVERS BEING PHASED OUT (Phase II):

Amber (PvE - Medium - EU)
Archimedes (PvE - Medium - NA)
Archimedes (PvE - Medium - AS)
Arkuda Triangle (PvE - Medium - NA)
Artifact (PvE - Medium - NA)
Athena (PvE - Medium - NA)
Athena (PvE - Medium - AS)
Blackthumbs (PvP - Easy - NA)
Blackthumbs (PvP - Easy - EU)
Calien (PvE - Easy - NA)
Charcoal (PvP - Easy - EU)
Cragg’s Island (PvE - Medium - EU)
Damien’s Atoll (PvE - Medium - NA)
Dehydration (PvP - Easy - NA)
Drayo’s Cove (PvE - Easy - AS)
Flower (PvP - Easy - NA)
Gnash (PvP - Easy - NA)
Gravestone (PvP - Easy - EU)
Helena (PvE - Medium - EU)
Herbivore Island (PvE - Medium - AS)
Ice Cave (PvP - Easy - NA)
Imprint (PvE - Easy - AS)
Lazarus (PvP - Easy - NA)
Massive (PvE - Medium - AS)
Mei-Yin (PvE - Medium - NA)
Mei-Yin (PvE - Medium - EU)
Mejoberry (PvP - Easy - NA)
Mindwipe (PvP - Easy - NA)
Northwest Hollow (PvE - Medium - AS)
Pearl (PvP - Easy - NA)
Potent (PvE - Medium - NA)
Sickle (PvP - Easy - EU)
Southern Haven (PvE - Easy - NA)
Southern Haven (PvE - Easy - AS)

Southern Jungle (PvE - Easy - NA)
Stimulant (PvP - Easy - EU)
Suffocate (PvP - Easy - NA)
Tentacle (PvE - Medium - NA)
Tribute (PvP - Easy - NA)
Wuzhui (PvP - Easy - NA)
Wuzhui (PvP - Easy - EU)

NEW SERVER (Phase I):

Lamentation (PvX - Medium - NA)

SERVERS BEING PHASED OUT (Phase I):

Ghillie (PvP - Medium - NA)
Howling Wolves (PvP - Medium - NA)
Painted Sharks (PvP - Medium - NA)
Pestle (PvP - Medium - NA)
Red Peak (PvP - Medium - NA)
Silencer (PvP - Medium - NA)
Stamina (PvP - Medium - NA)
Trilobite (PvP - Medium - NA)
Tripwire (PvP - Medium - NA)
Webbed (PvP - Medium - NA)

Knowing that at any time, any server can be disbanded, is putting a huge discouragement from me supporting this game any further. All the work put in, carefully planning your base (or bases) for optimum utilization of the space. All gone, gone with a free transfer ticket.

I know that less populated servers probably give less revenue, and that this game also will have to be shut down at some point.

But for all of you planning on playing this game for any longer period. For you who like to plan ahead, and see the possibilities, and like the challenges the game throw at you on your way there. For those of you who actually love what this game tries to be...

... let this serve as a warning. All your carefully planned work could go down the drain, long long before the actual game do.

Im very sad. Not angry, just very dissapointet how I did not see this coming, why I put so much time and effort as well as support to this game, just to see it all taken away.

As someone else said above me in this topic

"Game over"

• GroveStreet
4 hours ago, Coman said:

Knowing that at any time, any server can be disbanded, is putting a huge discouragement from me supporting this game any further. All the work put in, carefully planning your base (or bases) for optimum utilization of the space. All gone, gone with a free transfer ticket.

I know that less populated servers probably give less revenue, and that this game also will have to be shut down at some point.

But for all of you planning on playing this game for any longer period. For you who like to plan ahead, and see the possibilities, and like the challenges the game throw at you on your way there. For those of you who actually love what this game tries to be...

... let this serve as a warning. All your carefully planned work could go down the drain, long long before the actual game do.

Im very sad. Not angry, just very dissapointet how I did not see this coming, why I put so much time and effort as well as support to this game, just to see it all taken away.

As someone else said above me in this topic

"Game over"

Yeah, it's a bummer we couldn't bring bases over to the new servers. We tried but it was just too difficult. I can tell you that there are no more phase outs planned for the near future, you shouldn't have anything to worry about for a long while with the server you transfer to.

Ya I'm on a legacy server that is the only primative one . If it goes everything is gone? I have no other servers to move to? I do not understand is thatcwhycprimative is stuck? We have no extra special things? Its not primative plus so everything is already there to learn on Any other server. I also paid for scorch earth and I can not play it unless I start all over. I have never had a game that would treat their players like this. 

• GroveStreet
Just now, MyKarma13 said:

Ya I'm on a legacy server that is the only primative one . If it goes everything is gone? I have no other servers to move to? I do not understand is thatcwhycprimative is stuck? We have no extra special things? Its not primative plus so everything is already there to learn on Any other server. I also paid for scorch earth and I can not play it unless I start all over. I have never had a game that would treat their players like this. 

Wrong forum. This is about servers in ARK Mobile.

On 1/15/2019 at 7:48 PM, WarDrumJordan said:

Today begins the second phase of our Server Refresh. The servers listed below have low populations and are being phased out so that we can make room for new servers. No new players will be able to join these servers, and all existing players on these servers gain access to a Free Server Transfer Ticket (with no revival cost) from the in-game store. These servers will slowly die over the course of the next 7 days as structures permanently decay and resources & creatures stop respawning. Additionally, we are taking this opportunity to bring some new servers online.

We do not have plans to phase out any additional servers this month.

As a reminder, when transferring off of one of these servers, please make sure that the creature implants you decide to bring with you are from tames which are personally owned. Any implants from creatures not personally owned will revive as wild and incur the standard Amber revival cost. You must revive a personally owned creature implant on the new server to avoid the revival cost and maintain it's tame status.

NEW SERVERS (Phase II):

Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - NA)
Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - EU)
Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - AS)
Neutrality (PvE - Easy - EU)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - NA)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - EU)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - AS)

SERVERS BEING PHASED OUT (Phase II):

Amber (PvE - Medium - EU)
Archimedes (PvE - Medium - NA)
Archimedes (PvE - Medium - AS)
Arkuda Triangle (PvE - Medium - NA)
Artifact (PvE - Medium - NA)
Athena (PvE - Medium - NA)
Athena (PvE - Medium - AS)
Blackthumbs (PvP - Easy - NA)
Blackthumbs (PvP - Easy - EU)
Calien (PvE - Easy - NA)
Charcoal (PvP - Easy - EU)
Cragg’s Island (PvE - Medium - EU)
Damien’s Atoll (PvE - Medium - NA)
Dehydration (PvP - Easy - NA)
Drayo’s Cove (PvE - Easy - AS)
Flower (PvP - Easy - NA)
Gnash (PvP - Easy - NA)
Gravestone (PvP - Easy - EU)
Helena (PvE - Medium - EU)
Herbivore Island (PvE - Medium - AS)
Ice Cave (PvP - Easy - NA)
Imprint (PvE - Easy - AS)
Lazarus (PvP - Easy - NA)
Massive (PvE - Medium - AS)
Mei-Yin (PvE - Medium - NA)
Mei-Yin (PvE - Medium - EU)
Mejoberry (PvP - Easy - NA)
Mindwipe (PvP - Easy - NA)
Northwest Hollow (PvE - Medium - AS)
Pearl (PvP - Easy - NA)
Potent (PvE - Medium - NA)
Sickle (PvP - Easy - EU)
Southern Haven (PvE - Easy - NA)
Southern Haven (PvE - Easy - AS)
Stimulant (PvP - Easy - EU)
Suffocate (PvP - Easy - NA)
Tentacle (PvE - Medium - NA)
Tribute (PvP - Easy - NA)
Wuzhui (PvP - Easy - NA)
Wuzhui (PvP - Easy - EU)

NEW SERVER (Phase I):

Lamentation (PvX - Medium - NA)

SERVERS BEING PHASED OUT (Phase I):

Ghillie (PvP - Medium - NA)
Howling Wolves (PvP - Medium - NA)
Painted Sharks (PvP - Medium - NA)
Pestle (PvP - Medium - NA)
Red Peak (PvP - Medium - NA)
Silencer (PvP - Medium - NA)
Stamina (PvP - Medium - NA)
Trilobite (PvP - Medium - NA)
Tripwire (PvP - Medium - NA)
Webbed (PvP - Medium - NA)

Hello u guys said whe have 24h protection on stuff that we took with us on the new server.... I ve died and someone took all my implants and blueprints.... what protection is this... if even if i m out of the server and i didnt had time to put 200 turetts to protect me  some1 breaks in and take all my stuff???? 

@WarDrumJordan

Are we able to bring stuff such as platform saddles and so forth? Why couldn’t we be able to bring whatever we have on our bodies? It’s poop enough all our location are allready taken, but we also have to start from just about scratch.

would it be so bad to allow evicted players to bring as many belongings as they could carry?

i understand why it would have to happen, but damn, restricting what we can take with us was a really terrible move. Very terrible

I've only just discovered this announcement because I'm not on these forums often. Logged onto Mei-Yin medium EU PVE yesterday and that notification came up. Here's me panicking not knowing how to do anything or what to do. For some reason, my box with my blueprints was DESTROYED and tames were missing but they were still on my tame list. I panicked and grabbed implants, a few weapons, armour, COLLARS etc...... what very little items I could fit in my inventory hoping I could transfer these few items. Me, being devastated clicked the transfer ticket and not all items in my inventory showed up on the list of things to transfer, only my implants. Can you tell me why this happened or if I did something wrong??

I'm so devastated about losing all the stuff I worked hard for.. all my resources, blueprints, and more. 

Also Jordan I have another question. Do we have a limited amount of time to transfer to another server or it's okay to take our time and decide? Last night within all the panic I pressed transfer and it said my survivor is ready to upload to another server. I still haven't done it. I think I need a bit of a break before I can start over again.. Will my survivor still be there when I'm ready to play again?

1 minute ago, TheScatRat said:

Im on Gravestone (PvP, easy N/A) We spend a lot of money and time on the game and there has to be a better option for us if you faze the server out. It has about 20 consistent members on at any given time, and everyone is pretty close, like family. We dont wanna lose that

although my tribe has 6 people,the only consistent member is me,I leave=whole tribe leave.

/Quote from a different topic

It is amazing to think about how little thought through this server termination will be. Not one part of this is done with the player in mind, its just being executed.

Youre evicted, go, bye.

ATLEAST they could alter the transfer ticket so that players could bring all and any they can hold, but nope.

Seing how little concern they show towards the player, any promise about "not having to worry for a long time" is worthless.

Any compensation?

Meh, we got a free xfer ticket.

"Game over"

4 hours ago, fufufjc said:

Is time to leave the game,I am in Arcihmedes,I think I can finally die with the server and I can do other stuff,I just can't find and thing to motivate me to play again.

Motivation to start all over again is very low. I'll finally be able to do stuff without having to worry about checking on my dinos... well they died anyway thanks to the server dying. Not everyone reads these forums. I only found out servers could die after it actually happened.

If the legacy server 94 that is a primative us looked at to be close will we get a transfer ticket? This is why our population looms low but we are hanging on. We can not get anyone to start up on this server because of this worry.  Are we stuck looking.  to have our dino Thames and long. raises and player phase out?

I have only one question.

How I can refund for remaining of yearly Primal Pass?

I paid for yearly PP and bought all paid engram, top up over 4K amber. Now, I have one free trasfer ticket that I don't want in return.

So, I don't want to be your "customer" anymore.

You have not responsible on your services. Make the profit is first priority, I know. That is usually business should be, but only give us the free trasfer ticket that we don't want is terrible. Your policy is suck.

Archived