NEW RAG SERVER looking for players

Hello All, 

Me and a couple friends have purchased a server with low spots to ensure  no lag and no admin headaches. we have 6 spots available and would like to get some people in our server. Bring your current tribe if youd like. we arent looking to merge tribes, just hoping to get some dedicated everyday players.

there are a few server expectations.

no blocking spawn points or resources areas. we also dont want people living outside their means and filling up the server with a bunch of bases they rarely use. 

This is a boosted server for PS4 on ragnarok 5x harvesting, 2x xp, 10x taming 

reply here if intrested! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 11:05 AM, Frogerous said:

Hello All, 

Me and a couple friends have purchased a server with low spots to ensure  no lag and no admin headaches. we have 6 spots available and would like to get some people in our server. Bring your current tribe if youd like. we arent looking to merge tribes, just hoping to get some dedicated everyday players.

no blocking spawn points or resources areas. we also dont want people living outside their means and filling up the server with a bunch of bases they rarely use. 

reply here if intrested! 

On 1/15/2019 at 11:05 AM, Frogerous said:

Hello All, 

reply here if intrested! 

Hi guys im interested also. Im in NA eastern time. Please let me know how to join! Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived