Trying to trade

Westley

Hello all again,

I am trying to get to the trading forum and started replying to people.  Noticed my post count was not going up.  Do I have to start new threads to get the number of posts to increase or is it a time based system and it only updates the number of posts during a batch count run?  Guess I will find out when I submit this new thread.

• 5 months later...

hello, i see im an early bird and  unable to see trading links from being a early bird. id like to know when will i be taken off of the early bird  to by boss seats and  trade dinos. ive already commented on other topics yet i still cant access the trading all over the early bird from being a noob to this site and played the game nearly 4 weeks now with top of the month gaming hours haha.

Not new to Ark but new to forums, I'm trying to get into the trading forum. Does anyone know how to do that? It seems to be a little cryptic on the "how to". I am sure if the Devs could say in plain English: this is how you get in the forum....... Instead there was some random error that lead to a page with some vague reference to having a low score due to inactivity on forums and reaching out to people by another means. So if you want to trade or breed dinos don't use the "trade dinos forum????? I feel really dumb and not sure how to proceed. I have nearly 5K hours in this game and would like to trade, buy, breed dinos other than what is currently available on my server. If you have any helpful input I would appreciate it, thank you.  Sincerely HROBOYS  

Archived