pvp Join us on Scorched Earth!

Desolate7

Good day survivors, I am hosting a custom PvPvE server on Scorched Earth called "Na PvPvE Dead Ocean". There is no pasword.

Features:

I will host special events regularly for players to take part in. At which point EXP, Harvesting and Taming will be increased.

On this server I will allow players to opt out of PvP if they wish not to participate. I would just ask that you include PvE at the end of your Clan name.

We are casual PvP players and are not interested in entirely leveling someones base even if you do play as a new PvP player.

Levels 1-60 will be obtained very rapidly while levels 61- 130 will be obtained very slowly with a custom exp chart. This should allow newer players to compete with veterans without implementing monthly wipes.

Server Restart once every 24 hours at 5am to be least disruptive of gameplay. 

Want a dino thats not available on Scorched Earth? Let me know and Ill spawn in an array of this species for you to track and tame.

Mods:

Classic Flyers (Allows upgrade of flyer speed)

Eco Trees (Allows plantation of non harvestable trees and vegetation. Decorate!)

Key Game Changes:

2x Experience

3x Taming Speed

3x Incubation Speed

6x Maturation Rate

10x Increased Structure Resistance

2x increased spoil times

Individually selected and increased harvest quantities to allow faster base building

4x increased harvest health
(This will have little to no impact on how much you harvest each hit but will dramatically increase the ammount of supply at any single node)

These next changes should also help players get started while limiting high level capabilities.

Player Base Stats:
150 health
100 stamina
200 food
200 water
100 oxygen
150 weight
100% melee
125% movement
100% Crafting
0 fortitude

Player Per Level