Community Crunch 164: Extinction Transfers Open Tomorrow!

Jen

1 hour ago, photonicle said:

WildCard Message.

Hi All! We really hope you enjoyed the broken Managarmr and the new map with huge potential so far besides the Game Braking Titans.

We decided to not improve the map and balance everything out but instead destroy it and open it up to all the hidden mega tribes to transfer and destroy every base and kill off all the bloodlines you may have gained through breeding' and then they lock the servers down and kill ark once and for all.

It was a easy decision for us at WildCard to be lazy and ruin our first bit of good work so please keep playing? and please don't quit! we have loads of game destroying and time wasting ideas to throw at you all yet.

Love WildCard

As a PVE'er I love manas just the way they are and dread the nerfs they're going to get because you PVP'ers can't adjust to new metas.

Why stop at making then ruin gachas and velans because of PVP whining when we can also make managarmyrs back into hopping carnos? Let's just all go back to lightening wyvs, rexes, and gigas for everything!

• Like 2

Our bases on Abberration got meshed 4 times in a week now we wiped, well done for making a stupid map that is the easiest to mesh did u forget to design the map properly. 

Annoying part is the map is like a tease its like come get this juicy metal and organic poly, just a heads up your getting meshed soon, u might as well announce it to all the tribes on the map cause its utter bullcrap when some russians come along and ruin your fun all the time wasted months of work undone in just a few hours and this is on 6mantribes and conquest these servers are supposed to be supported but your too lazy to do anything about it and let continue to cheat the game!  

@Jatheish is there going to be a fix for the screen freezing on the black screen when attempting to ascend on Extinction it happens on PC and Xbox one X how it happens is when i kill the King Titan (regardless of difficulty) and i wait for a few moments then the screen starts to go white then goes black and it freezes on the black screen so i have to Quit the game and go back into the game also King titan Trophy is bugged after ascending the King Titan Trophy Gets removed from your inventory please fix that too but the rest of the game is good i have been playing since beta it's good to see it grow and thrive with new dinos and TLC for some dinos.

Edited by AcexHellhound21
Did not add a Tag

2 hours ago, photonicle said:

WildCard Message.

Hi All! We really hope you enjoyed the broken Managarmr and the new map with huge potential so far besides the Game Braking Titans.

We decided to not improve the map and balance everything out but instead destroy it and open it up to all the hidden mega tribes to transfer and destroy every base and kill off all the bloodlines you may have gained through breeding' and then they lock the servers down and kill ark once and for all.

It was a easy decision for us at WildCard to be lazy and ruin our first bit of good work so please keep playing? and please don't quit! we have loads of game destroying and time wasting ideas to throw at you all yet.

Love WildCard

on the ps4 official server, I play on which is 961 is getting pulled up by 2-3 mega tribes. ??

Looks like some b****** are going to die tonight. ???

"abomination" and "exhaustion" are stupid dlc's. please delete them and fire the people behind them. and ffs, set the abomination dino transfers as standard: only native dinos can be transferred!!! keep that rule on all maps. you don't know jack-squat about balance so don't let those monstrosities out of their cage. reapers ghey, mangmas ghey, titans ghey etc...wc ghey

• Thanks 1

Does it make any sense to anybody why the servers open up mid week...and mid day while folks are at work and school?  Wildcard man...what is wrong with Friday night so those on welfare do not have the edge on the war at the start of it?

NOW BEFORE I CAN EVEN GET HOME AND DEFEND OUR BASE WE GET MESHED.  THANKS WILDCARD...BUT YOUR GAME IS BROKE AND LEGITIMATE GAMERS CANNOT EVEN PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM CHEATERS.

Legit question...does WC ever address the meshing issue? I have commented on here like 1000's of others but i don't think i have ever seen a comment from WC about what they are doing to fix it or the challenges they have fixing it. Has there ever been an official response about it somewhere?

i see some commenting on just taking away climbing picks, but these days you can do it with narcotics and snow owl. 

There is nothing worse than losing all your stuff that way. If i lose my stuff over a fight then im ok with that...but this meshing is really getting old.

6 hours ago, eESTlane said:

"abomination" and "exhaustion" are stupid dlc's. please delete them and fire the people behind them. and ffs, set the abomination dino transfers as standard: only native dinos can be transferred!!! keep that rule on all maps. you don't know jack-squat about balance so don't let those monstrosities out of their cage. reapers ghey, mangmas ghey, titans ghey etc...wc ghey

I'd add to that comment, "PVP-only".

Transfers unlocked for all PvE servers, all the tames, all the time, I would be so happy! On PvE, if everyone's tame can 1-shot wilds, what harm does that kind of DPS do to anyone else on PVE? I cant imagine any PvE downside, except possible boredom for some.

My hope for uncapping flier speed for unofficials has died. I'm so sad this hasnt happened still. Gimme the config pretty please?! Classic Fliers borked a lot of stuff (fliers stuck in transfer obys, and overspawn of Quetz) so I refuse to use it. Antinode and speed saddles are a close second, but that still is having to spend more time loading/updating each mod that gets slathered on top of the game just to compensate for PvP nerfs to my personal, private PVE worlds.

But transfers into official pve extinction (where I have one of my tribes), I sooo need this! Meat is such a rarety in Forest... need my 100% imprinted giga to come in and go ham! I need to cut back on the time I spend on upkeep in this game, moving out of a server into Extinction. Me having no school, no job, and I still cant keep up with the in-game upkeep AND collect all the dinos. I dont know how Wildcard devs think that this is practical for most players.

TL;DR:

Yay transfers! SO hype!

Im just asking but will there ever be a option to change how much engrams you get?..and im still hoping they change the stacking.I dont know if its just me but storing stuff with the stacking realy sucks...and maybe the splitscreen to do it can be Horizontal & Vertical...cuase hay atlist stacking is ok..and i like there level up system

11 hours ago, TacoTheGreat said:

Does it make any sense to anybody why the servers open up mid week...and mid day while folks are at work and school?  Wildcard man...what is wrong with Friday night so those on welfare do not have the edge on the war at the start of it?

NOW BEFORE I CAN EVEN GET HOME AND DEFEND OUR BASE WE GET MESHED.  THANKS WILDCARD...BUT YOUR GAME IS BROKE AND LEGITIMATE GAMERS CANNOT EVEN PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM CHEATERS.

Good timing for those who work on the weekends and have never seen a 2x event.

• Volunteer Moderator
12 hours ago, TacoTheGreat said:

So those on welfare? It's 10am PST, which is 6pm GMT, now if you want it in the evening PST then you are showing no consideration to anyone else in the world and using the "welfare" argument as an excuse to try and get things changed to suit you and only you. ?

3 hours ago, GP said:

So those on welfare? It's 10am PST, which is 6pm GMT, now if you want it in the evening PST then you are showing no consideration to anyone else in the world and using the "welfare" argument as an excuse to try and get things changed to suit you and only you. ?

The "welfare" was a pun.  Your cherry picking argument disregarded the school statement that was no joke.  Wildcard is a joke to not fix their meshing...dev wiping those protecting from meshers...and encouraging chaos on a school night, and so are you for defending them, and disregarding the fact that game exploiters just ruined 3 months of work in 5 minutes while at work and school.

THEY DON'T NEED TO ADD A KILL BARRIER. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS WHITE IT OUT DOWN THERE SO YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING AND FIX THE MOJOR GLITCHS TO GET THROUGH...

Anyways thanks for keep fixing this epic game and lets hope the next patch sorts this out if there is no stealth patch in the latest notes you have out on pc.