Community Crunch 164: Extinction Transfers Open Tomorrow!

Jen

Hey Survivors! Welcome to the latest edition of the Community Crunch! :Jerbhi:

Extinction Transfers Opening Tomorrow!

large_12.jpg

We will be opening server transfers on our official servers into Extinction on January 15th, which is tomorrow! This will be on all applicable platforms. Server deployments will begin at 10am PST starting with PC and concluding with Xbox at approximately 10:30am PST.

Structures Plus (S+) & Kibble Rework Beta is Live!

large.image-(1).jpg

In case you missed our announcement post on Friday, the beta for Structures Plus and the kibble rework is live! A special thanks to those of you who have already played and given feedback on the changes to us. 

Please check out the post below for all of the information on how you can get involved in play testing this beta.

In conjunction with these changes on the beta we are also working on a patch with numerous fixes and optimisation improvements to the game, particularly for Xbox. The long list of changes will be provided when that patch is ready to go out, which will hopefully be sometime soon. :) 

Modding Community Updates!

We've got another tutorial prepped! Time to unbox those creatures that we bottled up into crystals last time and get the sentry tower itself doing something. It's certainly not pretty yet, but the core functional needs now exist for us to start refining.

Fanart of the Week!

F3BE0FCFA968B4AC02A2E279279AEE987FDA25BF

ARK Glowtail Adventure by Pau!

Evolution Event!

large.large.EvoEvent.png.eeb58694dd9d4cb

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 18th of January at 1 PM EST until Monday the 21st of January at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

2x Harvesting Rates
2x Taming Rates
2x EXP Rates

That's it for this post guys! As always if you’ve got anything to share you can find us at:

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

All the best,
Studio Wildcard

View full article

12 minutes ago, Yoda183 said:

Why can’t we work on the under mapping put a temporary kill floor until something better can come available. I am tired of losing bases I have been building for over months to getting meshed. Wildcard is letting people mesh to control population because they can’t keep up.

Adding a kill barrier under the map would nearly double map size because it would have to have the contours of the map and it would require them to move the boss arenas 

how about we even fix the constant crashes on the xbox i lost 4 birds i tamed 140+ yesterday due to these random dashboard crashes on extinction i am literally playing to replace what i lose  its a real joke wildcard (more like in a while card) and its not a funny one! I even got killed by something that was miles away from me that was on a different level from me!!! i was on a cliff and the therizino was on the ground like a mile away!!!!

5 hours ago, Spiritualkiller said:

What time or servers open for transfer 

POSTED Above IN the CC:

"We will be opening server transfers on our official servers into Extinction on January 15th, which is tomorrow! This will be on all applicable platforms. Server deployments will begin at 10am PST starting with PC and concluding with Xbox at approximately 10:30am PST."  [1pm EST]

Only fix to meshing is to either play pve or play on a private server that's policed. If they add a kill barrier you will die constantly. Imagine if you lag fly to low to ground holding a tame, boom dead, now time to complain about the kill floor bc your tame meshed and your body too now all your stuffs gone

WildCard Message.

Hi All! We really hope you enjoyed the broken Managarmr and the new map with huge potential so far besides the Game Braking Titans.

We decided to not improve the map and balance everything out but instead destroy it and open it up to all the hidden mega tribes to transfer and destroy every base and kill off all the bloodlines you may have gained through breeding' and then they lock the servers down and kill ark once and for all.

It was a easy decision for us at WildCard to be lazy and ruin our first bit of good work so please keep playing? and please don't quit! we have loads of game destroying and time wasting ideas to throw at you all yet.

Love WildCard