Losing everything after king titan?

KingDain

Thanka guys! Update. We attempted the gamma king titan and got stomped. :( anybody have good strategies for him? He kept regaining health was the problem. Can that be prevented? Also it kept saying he was being "drawn to the center" any co-relation?

Its a night and day difficulty leap between the normal titans and him holy #$!#!! He stomped on my 16k hp mana and one shot killed him lol.

2 hours ago, KingDain said:

Thanka guys! Update. We attempted the gamma king titan and got stomped. :( anybody have good strategies for him? He kept regaining health was the problem. Can that be prevented? Also it kept saying he was being "drawn to the center" any co-relation?

Its a night and day difficulty leap between the normal titans and him holy #$!#!! He stomped on my 16k hp mana and one shot killed him lol.

I'll only write a general gist coz i've written it too many times.

You require all 3 titans, the vein that spawns when he goes into regen/defensive stance needs to be protected in order for him to not recover, there are 3 waves total.

The drawn back to the center means the king titan is outside of his designated arena, like all other titans it forces it to recover its health, for king titan it doesnt recover as much as long as you keep him within the arena, the normal titans and king titans have the same health practically, the only difference is the king titan attacks are always super powered, unlike other bosses, king titan does like 20k+ dmg per hit (which is why you need all 3 titans), forest titan is the tank, desert and ice is the dps so keep those two behind the king titan, only do bites against the king titan on the desert and either do the snow ball shot or the double fist slam on the ice titan (both does around 20k dmg)

It doesn't delete your stuff except things that are denied transfer (which includes element, tributes and king titan head, so store the head in a dino before ascending).

All dinos remain where they were so youll have to go get them. Note that sometimes it spawns you as a level 1 human. If you relog it will make you spawn back into your old character.

We hit it up with all 3 Titans and a couple of Meks.  Forest tanking up front, ice smashing from behind, Meks using rockets from safer locations slightly away whilst Desert titan took care of defending the veins.

Make sure to deal as much DPS as you can whilst it's in the "fist charging" mode to prevent it completing, hitting the ground and destroying EVERYTHING.

Did Gamma and Beta and got 1 x Megamek module for a go on the Alpha next weekend maybe after re-taming all the other titans again.

As for losing stuff - we tend to unequip and dump everything in one of the remaining titans/meks and return to collect them after ascension.

4 hours ago, Hoang95 said:

Does anyone know if titans get full HP going into the fight with king titan?

yes

5 hours ago, Timelord83 said:

if you have the megamek do you need all three titans? ascension gets you what exactly? extra levels? do you need to be max level to ascend? i'm only 94 is it a waste to kill him now?

More than just the megamek is very recommended. Also you get a shiny implant but supposedly no lvs (Im 132 so i need at least 30million xp to verify). It's sort of a waste but he does drop ok stuff, we got our first ascendant shield module bp from him

• 11 months later...

Archived